40.

*Anson's POV*

Gather my thoughts? That, I did.

Talk to anyone about it, including Piper? That I did not.

I sat around the lake house, got to know Holly, there wasn't a doubt in my mind that I wouldn't adore her.

I do.

She's very nice, fucking hysterical, and honestly, she fits in great.

But now, I am sitting down in the living room after everyone just left, snuggled up in a blanket on the couch drinking my hot tea, and watching gymnastics videos to come up with my next routines for the competition next month.

I have no clue what Cash is doing, but I'm not about to ask questions. I'm just gonna let him do it.

And then I felt lips on my cheek. "We are supposed to be taking a break from gymnastics, ROTC, and riding Miss Cross." Cash jumped over the back of the couch and pulled me into him.

"Well, you've been MIA for 20 minutes, what else was I supposed to do?" I let out a small laugh.

"How about watching normal TV." He pulled me into his lap to straddle him.

"And, what were you doing that whole time?" I wrapped my arms around his neck and raised my eyebrows.

"Don't you worry about what I've been doing." He shook his head. "Tonight, we're focusing on you. Which is why." He reached around me and grabbed my ass. "You and I are going to go upstairs, and relax for a little bit." He stood up.

I let out a small shriek and wrapped my legs around his waist.

He carried me up the stairs, and literally kicked our door open.

But, when he carried me into our bathroom, I now realized what he had been doing the whole time.

The whole bathroom was lit up with candles, there was music playing over the Bluetooth on the sink, there were glasses and a bottle of wine, and the bathtub was filled with bubbles.

"What did you do?" I looked around as he sat me down on the sink.

"We're relaxing." I nodded. "Dim lights, wine, music, and a bubble bath. We're calming both our nerves because we both have them." He pursed his lips and lifted his arms above his head.

I raised my eyebrows.

He gave me a small smile. "Lift it."

I smiled, pulled his shirt over his head and lifted my arms.

He smirked, pulled my shirt over my head, reached around me, and unclasped my bra.

He leaned in and kissed me, grabbed my hands, pulled me off the sink, and walked us until his back was pressed against a wall. He put my hands on his shoulders, then put his hands behind his back. "You know what comes next, take your time." He smiled. "Just no full on touching until we're in that bed, OK?"

I nodded, and started running my hands down his chest, exploring every inch of skin and muscle on the way down to his jeans while kissing his chest in the process.

He groaned and lightly leaned his head back as I unbuttoned and unzipped.

I slid them down his legs and he kicked them off to the sides.

I slowly slid his boxers down, and as soon as he sprang free my mouth started watering.

"Baby." He grabbed my waist and spun me so my back was against the wall. "I know you want it. And you'll get it. But I wanna do this first."