59.

*Anson's POV*

You know how I'm always saying I have no clue what I'm doing?

I truly have NO CLUE WHAT THE HELL I AM DOING.

I have a date with Parker tonight, I had the conversation from hell with Garrett, and practice has been over for an hour and I have a feeling I know who is knocking on my door as I'm getting ready.

I got up from my vanity, took a deep breath, and opened the door to my big blonde dream boat looking down at me.

"Hi." I pursed my lips.

He sighed. "Can I come in?"

I nodded and stepped aside.

He walked in and I closed my door behind him.

He cleared his throat and sat at the end of my bed while I sat at my vanity. "I'm sorry about this morning." He nodded.

"Well, at least you and Parker are working together and not hitting each other."

"Guys settling things with fists Belle."

"Yeah, I know." I nodded.

"But, Park and I are fine. We're by no means good. But, I wanted you to know that he and I are going to talk tomorrow after practice."

"Oh great." I rolled my eyes. "Another conversation."

"You chose to talk to Garrett this morning, so did Parker and I." He nodded.

"Cash, I'm so-"

"Yeah Anson, I know you are." He shook his head. "I didn't come in here to argue with you. I promise. I just wanted to come in here to tell you that I hope you have fun on your date and ask you if you'd like to go out with me next weekend."

"Huh?" I raised my eyebrows.

He nodded. "Parker and I decided that since you're going out with him tonight, that if you said yes, I could take you out next. We're trying to be like, fair to each other. We both know you're in a tricky situation that requires equal time with both of us."

I pursed my lips. "I will go out with you next weekend."

"Are you sure?"

"Yes Cash, I'm sure." I nodded.

"Would you be OK with spending the night since my parents will be out of town with Quinn and Pais?" He pursed his lips.

"Do you want me to?"

He nodded.

"Then yes, I will spend the night with you." I cleared my throat. "This feels like a business agreement."

"Please don't think of it that way." He got off my bed and knelt on the floor in front of me. "Belle, we're only being sure to ask you every single detail because we want you to know if it's what you want. Everything that Parker and I are about to ask you or do, it's because it's what we want. We just want you to want it too. All you have to do is say the word no." He leaned forward and took my hands in his. "Like right now, I'm asking to kiss you."

"Cash." I sighed and shook my head.

"I'm only asking for one kiss before you go off and spend the night with Parker." He nodded.

I gave him a small smile, pulled my hands away, wrapped them around the back of his neck, leaned in, and kissed him.

Cash and I haven't actually kissed since last Sunday, and honestly, I miss them.

I miss his lips, the way he tastes, the way he grabs on to my waist as I pull him deeper.

Which is what he just did as he pulled my bottom lip between his teeth as I scooched to the edge of my vanity stool.