31.

*Parker's POV*

School today was excruciating.

It seemed like it drug on for literally 24 hours.

I tried to talk to Cadence today, and she pretty much told me to go fuck myself, which, I deserve.

I'd be lying if I said that what she pretty much screamed at me in the hall has left my head.

But, my god did it kick my ass in to shape.

I need, to be friends with Anson for her to see the guy I'm about to be.

The rest, well, I'll figure it out.

But after being rocked in my shit about 9 times at practice tonight, all I wanted to do is go home, shower, eat, and flop in my bed.

Which is exactly what I did.

I laid there watching Love Island for 2 hours because Anson got me hooked, and then my door came flying open.

Speak of the devil.

"What's up bitch!" Anson plopped down on my bed.

"What are you doing here?" I shook my head.

"Dyson said you needed to talk to me about next weekend? I guess something about the lake house?"

"Oh." I sat up and pulled her up with me. "How would you feel about going to the lake house next weekend since we have a race this weekend?"

"Who all would be going?"

"Well, obviously us two, Dys, Piper, and I figure Cash, Kin and we could ask Duke if he wants to go. Plus uh, I was gonna call one of my friends from Arizona. Her name's Holly. See if she wanted to come for the weekend."

"Friend?" She raised her eyebrows.

"Friend." I nodded. "We have hooked up obviously. You know me. But, she was my best friend in Arizona. I talked to her about everything, and I just, I really need to talk to her in person."

She pursed her lips. "Anything to do with why you missed practice yesterday?"

I sighed. "I'm just missing my mom, and Paul. And her. I've just been having a hard time lately. And I'm sure either Piper or Cadence told you about her ripping me a new ass Saturday. So."

"Cadence did yeah. But, she's not wrong. She does deserve better than that."

"I know." I nodded. "Trust me, I do. Which is why I need to talk to Holly."

"Well, I don't care if she comes Park. But you know you can talk to me right?"

"I know." I pulled her in to a hug. "I'll see what Cash, Kin and Duke are doing and ask if they want to come tomorrow."

"OK." She gave me a small smile.

"Now you, we haven't talked in a few days because I've being a bipolar bitch. How was your weekend?"

She sighed and flopped back. "It was fine for the most part."

"Oh, yeah. That sounded really convincing." I nodded and laid back. "What's going on?"

"Park I really don't think you want to know." She shook her head.

"You know how you just said I can talk to you?" I raised my eyebrows.

She nodded.

"So talk."

"Why, would a guy not let you touch him?" She pursed her lips.

"Touch him as in?" I shook my head.

She pointed down.

OK, this was clearly a mistake.