29.

*Anson's POV*

I'm in a mix of emotions as Cash unlocks the door to his house.

Nervous. Excited. Anxious. And just down right curious.

I just want to know what's so good about all of this.

I wanna know how it feels.

I wanna know why people would chose this over loving someone.

I wanna know everything.

"So. I've been thinking." Cash grabbed my bag, then my hand, and pulled me inside.

"And what have you been thinking?" I looked up at him as he closed the door behind us and locked it.

"That, I'm going to leave this bag." He held my bag up and set it down on his coffee table. "Right here."

"My uh, pajama's are in there." I pursed my lips.

"Or, my clothes could be your pajamas." He nodded. "You like sleeping in big baggy clothes."

"I do." I nodded.

"Well." He motioned down his body. "I am big. And they, will be baggy. And I really wanna see you in my clothes. You wear Dyson's clothes, and Parkers, even your dad and Dans. And I think you will look amazing sporting a big ROTC across your chest. Well, it's mine, so stomach."

I smiled. "OK." I nodded and took a deep breath.

He wrapped an arm around my back and pushed my hair out of my face. "Talk to me. Why do you have that look on your face."

"What look." I shook my head.

"The look you had on your face the day Dyson asked me if I had condoms." He nodded.

I sighed. "I'm nervous."

"You know everything is at your pace Anson." He nodded. "We don't have to do anything but sleep tonight if you changed your mind."

"I didn't." I shook my head. "I just." I looked down.

"Babe." He lifted my face by my chin. He leaned down and kissed me. "Lets just, start off by changing our clothes. Then we'll go from there, OK?"

I smiled and nodded.

"OK." He smiled and lightly pulled me up stairs.

Now, I don't know what I was expecting when he pulled me in to his room, but this, was not it.

I expected the king sized bed, obviously he's a giant. But I was not expecting black walls, or band poster after band poster. I knew he had them, but I wasn't expecting an entire wall full of race trophy's or 6 helmets hanging above them. Or the guitar. Or the LED lights around the trip of his room or under his bed. I also was not expecting it to be this clean, because most guys do not like to clean their room, but his looked pristine. His clothes were put away, his closet door was open and it looked neat and in order, his dresser drawers were actually closed.

"What?" He let out a small laugh.

I looked around. "I don't know what I thought was going to be in here, but I didn't expect this."

"What didn't you expect?" He raised his eyebrows.

"Well, I expected the bed, because you're huge. But, the posters, and LED's and all the race stuff, or for it to be clean." I shook my head.

"Are you trying I'm messy?"

"I've seen your locker Cash." I laughed.

"OK, you leave my locker alone. Just, hope you're pleasantly surprised." He nodded.