63.

*Anson's POV*

This is the first night I've spent with Cash since we broke up on the beach.

And honestly with how things are going and how I've felt all day, I should be sick to my stomach.

But I'm not.

With him still holding my hand as we pull into his driveway, rubbing his thumb across my knuckles and singing along to the radio.

"I missed this." I looked over at him as he put his car in park.

"What, coming to my house." He let out a small laugh. "You're always welcome here."

"No, I know. I'm friends with Kin. Not that. You just, holding my hand and singing along to the radio."

He sighed and nodded. "I guess, the last few times we've been in the car together it's been silent, or we've been arguing, huh?"

I nodded.

"Well." He lifted my hand to his mouth and kissed my knuckles. "Every part of me wants to sit here and promise you that there wont be anymore arguing. But I don't want to lie to you." He shook his head. "Is it going to be as often as it has been recently? No. But, couples argue. We're going to argue. And things won't always be perfect. I can sit here and say that I'm going to do everything I can to make you happy again Belle. Because I love you." He looked over at me and smiled.

Honestly, I like that he said that things wouldn't be perfect. Because I don't expect them to be. Perfection is such an unrealistic expectation to have.

What I want, is honesty. The raw, gritty, down right chaotic sides of love with more good than bad. I want the parts of Cash that he hasn't given anyone. But I want him different than I had him. I want calm and collected Cash. Secure and caring.

This is that Cash.

So, I pulled my hand from his, wrapped it around the back of his neck, and pulled him in to kiss me. "I love you too Cashew." I smiled.

He pursed his lips and nodded. "I'm going to let it slide this one time. Only because I really want to take you inside and show you what I have planned for you." He smiled.

"Can't wait to see it." I nodded.

He got out, walked around the car, opened my door for me and helped me out.

In which he lead me inside, but didn't stop at the living room. He lead me right outside to his back patio.

Where there was literally a blow up floaty sitting in the middle of his pool big enough for the both of us, a blow up basket with snacks on it, candles lining the pool, and a big white sheet hanging on their fence.

"What is this?" I looked up at him.

"I recall on I think our second date, you told me that one of your dream dates was to watch Titanic on the water. So, I made it a date for you."

"No, you didn't." I shook my head.

He looked around his back patio and then down at me. "You see it all Belle. I really did." He let out a small laugh and reached into the water.

He grabbed the little rope for the massive floaty and pulled it over to us. "Your seat for the night."

I smiled, and he helped me down on to this floaty.

He climbed on after me and pushed us off the side and into the center.

"Can I do something?" He cleared his throat.

"Whatever you want." I nodded.

He reached into my hair and pulled my hair tie out, and simply started scratching my head.