45.

*Anson's POV*

Never in my life will I get that drunk again.

I feel fine this morning, but I feel so bad about what happened last night.

I rolled over and Cash was still passed out, so, I decided to just get up and get in the shower.

But, before I even got out of bed, he's grabbing my hands, pulling me back in to bed, rolling on top of me, and the next thing I know my arms are pinned above my head, and he's kissing me.

"Where are you going?" He pulled away.

"I was just going to get in the shower." I nodded.

"Without me?" He pouted.

"I didn't want to wake you up." I shook my head.

"Baby, you can wake me up any time." He let out a small smile.

"Are you still mad about last night?" I pursed my lips.

He sighed. "A little bit." He nodded. "But, I took my punishment like a big boy. But I feel bad because I didn't keep up my other end of the deal?"

"And that would be?"

"Dirty things." He smirked. "But, I think that maybe you may have earned a little punishment yourself." He nodded.

I sighed. "What is it?"

"You, have to do everything I tell you during the dirty things, since someone doesn't like to listen and all. You up for something new?"

"If I say yes, can we act like last night ever happened?"

He nodded, leaned down, and kissed me again.

The second he pressed his body against mine, I was gone.

I slid my hands free, I wrapped my hands around the back of his neck, and his went straight behind my back, lifting me off the bed in the air, and wrapping my legs around his waist.

He walked across out room, set me on the small desk, grabbed the bottom of my shirt, slid it off my head, and kissed me so hard I thought everyone in this house would've woke up because of the impact of it.

Then he picked me up again and he threw it before he basically slammed me down on the bed.

"Is this what you want right now?" He bit my bottom lip and started pulling my panties down, but stopped mid way down my hips.

I nodded.

"Say it Anson, right now." He grunted and slipped a finger in to my waist band.

"Yes! Fuck!" I yelled.

"Good girl." He bit my neck.

Oh, oh wow.

What the hell just happened.

He called me a good girl.

I, surprisingly like it.

He pulled his hand out, slowly moved it up my body, and squeezed my chest.

I arched in to him, and he smirked as he lowered it again and started sliding my panties the rest of the way down.

"Do you like that?"

I bit my bottom lip and nodded.

"Are you gonna be a good girl for me and do what I ask?"

"Yes." I moaned.

He moved between my legs and pulled me to the edge of the bed before he picked me up, turned, and sat down.

"Here's the thing." He pulled me in to a kiss and grabbed the back of my neck and wrapped my hair in his fist. "You like my mouth so much, and I really like yours. So if you want mine, I'm getting yours first."