52.

*Anson's POV*

We have now been grounded from guns for a month.

Dyson may or may not have accidently shot a bird that flew through while aiming for a 2 liter, in which I smacked him, and he almost shot dad in the ass when he came down to check on us.

We buried the sweet little bird, had a funeral, said a few nice things about how it flies, and then we all headed up home to get ready for our days.

Dyson, obviously going to Pipers.

Parker and I, I have no clue.

Parker told me he wanted to do the planning, so that's exactly what is happening.

Dress comfortable, casual, so shorts, a t-shirt, sneakers, and I even straightened my hair.

Curfew, once again, 11. Which, it's noon so I don't see us being out for 11 hours.

I said sayonara to my mom and dad, and headed across the road to Parker's jeep where he was taking the top and doors back off because of the rain this week.

"Is he still pissed?" Parker laughed as he set one of his doors in the garage.

"Oh massively. He locked all the guns in his room." I nodded.

"And it has been made very clear to me that I'm not allowed to give you mine." He walked over and lifted me up in.

"It was an accident." I rolled my eyes.

"He almost got a bullet in his ass. I think it's justified." He nodded as he jumped in his driver's seat and turned his jeep on.

"So." I clapped. "What are we doing today?"

"I have no clue." He shook his head and pulled out of his driveway.

"What?" I raised my eyebrows.

"Other than how we're ending the night, I have no clue. We are winging it." He smiled as we started driving down the road. "Now pick a number between 1 and 10."

"Parker?" I narrowed my eyes.

"Just trust me and pick a number."

I sighed. "8."

"Now, left or right." He laughed as we pulled to the stop sign at the end of the road.

"Why?"

"Because you're choosing which way I turn. Then we're going 8 miles in that direction, and at the closest stop sign or red light, you're going to chose left or right again, then another number until we get to 20, and that's going to be the first thing we do."

I raised my eyebrows and smiled. "Are you serious?"

"100%. I did make plans for today, and that was to fill my tank and take you wherever your mind and the roads take us." He shrugged.

I pursed my lips and nodded.

"Left." I nodded.

And left we went.

We drove, me choosing numbers, left or rights, and our first place we ended up was Nacoochee Adventures, which means-

"Well. I hope you're ready to fly across those zip lines, and you're getting on the giant swing." He nodded and pulled into the parking lot.

"Guess it's a good thing I'm not scared of heights, huh." I smiled.

OK, so I lied, maybe we will be out for the whole 11 hours, because we spent 3 hours on these zip lines, and on the swing, and just ATV riding around the property, and by the time we left, it was 4:00.