47.

*Anson's POV*

I am honestly so excited to be at school today.

Don't get me wrong, the small break from Helen was great. But I missed school.

More specifically, I missed Gymnastics.

I have it tonight, and I'm so beyond the point of excited to get into the gym.

I was standing at my locker when Garrett came walking over to me.

"What's up?" I gave him a nod.

"My dad isn't answering, but I need to let the guys know. What time should we be at the gym tonight?"

"Huh?" I raised my eyebrows.

"Your mom asked my dad if she could use us tonight." He nodded. "I guess the gyms getting cleaned and she needs some stuff moved around."

"Oh, uh. Just right after school. Piper and I have training tonight. So."

"OK." He smiled. "Still wearing your bracelet."

"I haven't taken it off." I shook my head.

"It looks really nice. Uh, how was your weekend at the lake?"

I felt my face get really hot. "It was great." I nodded.

He raised his eyebrows. "Jesus, with the shade of red your face just turned, it must've been."

"That bad?" I scrunched my face.

"That bad." He nodded. "Kind of hoped that I would be your first." He shrugged.

"Whoah." I shook my head. "Boundary."

"You're right, I'm sorry." He held his hands up.

Then a throat was cleared behind us.

We both turned and Parker was standing there. "Can I help you?" He crossed his arms.

"Just, asking when to be at the gym." Garrett nodded.

"Right after school. Goodbye Garrett." He waved.

Garrett rolled his eyes and walked away.

"You really think that was a good idea?" He leaned against my locker.

"What?" I shook my head.

"Talking to him?"

"We're." I pursed my lips. "I don't if friends is the phrase to use here."

"I have no clue what you two are. But, conversations with 'ex's' when your boyfriend could easily walk down the hall? Stupid decision."

"I can talk to people you know. Cash is not my owner."

"I know that Ani, but incase you haven't realized this, when it comes to other dudes, Cash is a 'swing first deal with the consequences later' kind of guy. And he is just LOOKING for a reason to swing on that kid. Don't give him a reason to swing." He shook his head.

"Didn't you two get into a fight this weekend?" I gave him a look. "And aren't you the first one who swung?"

His face went completely flat.

"Yeah, exactly." I nodded. "You ever going to tell me what the fight was about?"

"No, he's not." Dyson came walking over with Cash. "Done and over with. Buried, right guys?"

Cash and Parker both nodded.

"What's wrong?" Cash looked down at me.

I shook my head. "Just talking."