51.

*Anson's POV*

I love Cash, I do.

But my god he has been on one since we got back to Helen after the race.

He's been on an even bigger once since Wednesday when I told him I was hanging out with Parker this weekend.

He left last night for ROTC in a fit, called me when he got there, apologized for over reacting, and told me that since he has a really busy day today that he'll call me tonight.

Again, if you're saying 'I'm sorry' more than 'I love you' in a relationship, there's something wrong.

Hopefully this weekend away from him will help a little bit.

But if not, I need to do some serious re-evaluating, and we need to have a serious conversation.

Right now though, I am still laying in bed when Dyson came walking in to my room and plopped down.

"Weekly meeting?" I sat up and wrapped my arms around my knees.

"Yes ma'am." He nodded.
"You first." I smiled.

"OK." He clapped his hands together. "Before I make any decisions, I need to ask you something."

"Ask away."

"Would you actually be OK with it if I went to LSU?"

I sighed and laid back. "So it's that dreaded question." I nodded.

"I already talked to Pipe about it. The way she's seeing it is that LSU is a decision I made before her and I started everything, so she says that her opinion doesn't matter, in which we got in to a 20 minute argument about how the only other opinion that matters more than hers is yours, and that her opinion does in fact matter, and that she's never allowed to say that shit to me again. She now has a google alert to let her know about flights."

"Well that's great Dys." I gave him a small smile.

"But I need to know about you before I commit to anything."

"Dyson I would be fine." I nodded. "I'd miss you like crazy, I'd have to figure out what to do without my big brother, but I would still figure it out."

"You wouldn't have to Ans." He shook his head. "You'll still have Parker here. He decided on Truett."

I raised my eyebrows. "Oh?"

"There's a lot of reasons that I'm not at liberty to tell you about. But there's a lot." He nodded.

"Well Dys, I'm happy for you. You're going to do great at LSU." I smiled.

He smiled and wrapped his arms around me. "I love you. Your turn. What's up?"

I sighed. "Same thing it's been." I nodded.

"Look. Cash just loves you. I get the same way sometimes, but I'm better at holding it in."

"Yeah, but how many sorry's can someone take until they no longer mean anything. He doesn't think before he speaks, reams me out, and then apologizes."

"Do you want the truth? No sugar?"

I nodded.

"I love Cash, I love you more. And you were really happy when everything started, but I think this weekend is a good thing, being away from eachother, because you're starting to turn cranky and miserable. So, after this weekend if you're still cranky and miserable, I think you two need to sit down and have a serious talk. If you need a break to get your shit together, just tell him that. Be honest about it. Tell him you don't like how much you two have been arguing or how he's been handling things, and how he reacts will tell you everything you need to know. He doesn't want you freaking out when he says how he feels, you need to be able to do the same and him take it the way he expects you to. I know you love him Ans, but, relationships aren't jus about love. They're about trust, communication, and growth. If you don't see yourself growing with Cash because you guys can't communicate and he doesn't trust you and Parker alone while he's not here, then you guys are going to be damned."

"You're not sounding like you love Cash." I shook my head.

"I do love Cash, and at the start, I loved him with you. Now, not so much. I just want you to be happy. That's all I care about. Regardless of what happens, I'm still going to be friends with Cash. Just like I hope you will be."

I sighed. "Do you have a while before you go to Pipers?"

He nodded.

"You want to go shoot with me?"

He smiled. "For a while, yeah."

*Parker's POV*

I can safely say this is a first for me.

I have never sat on facetime, and cussed a female out, ever.

But, I am currently sitting on facetime with Holly, cussing out Kylie.

Kylie has decided to finally leave her boyfriend for Holly, in which Holly called me.

"Now Kylie." I clapped my hands together. "You know I don't trust you."

"For a valid reason." She nodded. "But I promise Parker, this time is different."

"Well, it better damn well be different. Because I've told her this time and time again. I love her, I support her happiness, but I don't like you and how you've treated her. She didn't deserve to be a closeted side piece."

"I know Parker. She's not anymore." She shook her head.

"You're right, she's not. And if I find out she goes back to being one, well, I've never hit a woman, but I know a few girls who now love Holly and would be glad to. I'm serious, I will drive my ass back to Arizona."

"You're really going to let him talk to me like this?" She looked at Holly.

"I told you if you wanted another chance you had to get through Parker." She shrugged. "I crumble at your feet. He will not let me. So yeah, he gets to say his piece."

"And don't you fucking forget it. I'm the best friend, and you're replaceable. You've treated her like she's the replaceable one, now it's you. Kylie I'm dead fucking serious. If I find out you're screwing with her heart again because you're re-occuring boyfriend is being a piece of shit again and you don't want to be alone, you won't get another chance. I will move her to Georgia and have her coochie munching in a week. Don't play with my best friend."

"I get it Parker." She nodded.

"Do you? Do you really?"

And then I heard a gunshot.

I swear to god I jumped so high I almost dropped my phone.

"Fuck!" I screamed.

"What the hell was that?" Holly shook her head.

I put my hand on my chest and took a deep breath. "Pretty sure Anson's down on top of the shop shooting."

"Jesus Christ." She let out a small laugh. "Is that a good thing when you guys are supposed to hang out today, or bad?"

"I have no clue." I shook my head. "I will call you later to check in. Kylie, you're on fucking probation!" I hung up.

I quickly slid my khaki's and t on, tossed my sneakers on, and headed outside.

I honestly just jumped in the jeep without thinking 'oh hey, side by sides there.' And sped down to the shop.

I jumped out to both Anson and Dyson up there.

"What the hell are you doing?" I yelled.

"Shooting!" Dyson yelled.

I shook my head, went in through the shop, and climbed up the ladder to the roof.

"Yes jack ass, I see you guys shooting. Why are you shooting?"

"Letting off steam." Anson shrugged.

"Oh god."

"I'm going to LSU." Dyson nodded.

"Cash freaked out because I'm hanging out with you today." Anson nodded.

And here we fucking go.