41.

*Parker's POV*

This weekend is exactly what I needed.

Especially last night.

I just needed to get out and do something fun with Holly.

So for our little 'date' she and I went and completely demolished the arcade.

But right now, I am rolling out of bed because I smell something phenomenal from the kitchen.

I walked down, and Holly, Pipe, and Dyson were all down here.

Dyson and Piper were making breakfast.

"Well, you two just down here doing the damn thing huh?" I let out a small laugh and sat down with Holly.

"Indeed we are Mr. Martin." Piper smiled.

"Where are Duke and Kin?"

"They went to the gym." Dyson nodded. "Weekend off, and they're at the gym."

"OK, where are Ani and Cash?" I gave him a look.

"Probably still sleeping. Between Race, ROTC and Gymnastics, they're probably exhausted." He nodded. "But breakfast is done, you wanna run up and get them?"

"Uh, sure." I jumped up.

I walked up the stairs, but when I got to the door, I stopped when I heard Cash talking.

"Belle you've gotta stop with my hair or else I'm gonna end up making you scream, and then everyone in this house is going to know we're having sex." He groaned.

"I." Moan. "Can't." Moan. "Help it." Another.

"Fuck, baby I can feel you coming already." He let out a deep moan.

And as soon as I heard skin slapping, my heart dropped and I literally ran downstairs.

"Dude, what the fuck." Dyson held his arms out to the side.

"Uh." I cleared my throat. "They might be a while." I nodded. "I'm uh, I'm gonna go sit outside, enjoy the breeze for a little bit."

"Breakfast is ready." Piper nodded.

"I'm not hungry." I shook my head and started walking out of the kitchen.

"Park, you good?" Dyson gave me a look.

"Yeah. I just woke up, I need a few minutes." I nodded and walked through the living room out to the back deck.

I closed the door behind me, leaned against the railing, honestly contemplated jumping off and taking a dip in the lake, but instead I took a few deep breaths before I heard the door slide open.

"Park?"

I turned around and Holly was closing the door behind her.

"I'm good." I nodded.

"Parker Gage Martin, don't lie to me." She shook her head and came to stand with me.

I sniffled and took a deep breath. "I didn't tell them breakfast was done." I shook my head.

"Why?" She gave me a look.

"Because I stopped when I heard Cash talking." I nodded. "Hol I just heard them having sex." I wiped my face and turned back out toward the water.

"Parker they're dating." She rubbed my back.

"That was supposed to be me." I shook my head. "When she was ready to date, and start doing all this stuff, I was supposed to be the guy. But I left without saying goodbye, I went about telling her my feelings at the wrong time, I ruined our friendship, and now, she's upstairs fucking one of my friends and falling in love right in front of me, and there is nothing I can do about it." I sniffled. "What do I do?" I wiped my face. "I'm like, obsessed with her or something, and it hurts. It hurts me hearing, it hurts me seeing them together. I'm hurting." I nodded.