38.

*Parker's POV*

I can't tell you how excited I am to be sitting in this air port on this bright stary night in Georgia.

I'm currently waiting for Holly to land on her flight from Phoenix, and the anticipation is killing me.

I haven't seen her in months.

I feel like she's so out of the loop on everything going on.

I feel out of the loop on everything going on in her life too.

Which isn't like us in the slightest.

"Is that P. Martin is see?" I heard from in front of me.

My head shot up from my phone as soon as I saw the long jet black hair and the green eyes, I smiled.

I shot up off the bench, and I full on sprinted to, just, hug her. "Oh my fucking god." I took a deep breath and squeezed. "You have no idea how much I've missed your crazy ass."

"And I've missed you too P." She wrapped her arms around my back and squeezed.

"No like you really have no idea." I shook my head.

She pulled away and looked up at me. "Are things really that bad?"

I pursed my lips. "UH, we'll talk about it after we eat. But right now, my dad really wants to meet you, and Maggie made amazing dinner."

"Parker." She raised her eyebrows. "What the hell aren't you telling me?"

I sighed. "A lot." I nodded. "I promise I will explain."

"What's her name?" She crossed her arms.

"You already know it."

"Anson?"

I nodded.

"Yeah, this is a conversation for snacks and gory movies." She nodded.

We went over to the baggage claim, I grabbed her bags, and we headed to my house.

And I swear as soon as we walked in, her eyes rolled to the back of her head. "Oh my dear god. What is that smell?" She looked at me.

"That, is chicken cor don bleu." I smiled. "And she wraps it in bacon." n

"Oh I am in love with her." She shook her head.

I let out a small laugh. "Dad?" I yelled. "Maggie?"

"Kitchen bud!" My dad yelled.

I set Holly's bag at the bottom of the stairs, and lead her to the kitchen.

My dad was setting the table and Mag was finishing up salad.

"OOO, is that that salad with the crumbly cheese and cranberries?" I smiled.

"It's feta." She laughed. "And yes, yes it is. How was school."

"It was fine. Excited we don't have it tomorrow. Maggie, this is Holly. Holly, this is Maggie." I motioned toward her.

"You are literally the only person who calls me Maggie honey." She kissed my cheek then walked over. "Hello Holly." She smiled and hugged her. "Im Margaret, but you can call me Margot or Maggie."

"Hi." Holly smiled.

Then my dad walked over and wiped his hands off on a towel. "And I'm Dan." He hugged her. "Nice to meet you baby."

"Thank you for having me tonight. It smells incredible in here." She nodded.

"Margot is a great cook. And I've lost 20 lbs." He looked at me.