48.

*Cash's POV*

My heart, is literally on the ground right now.

Let me explain a little further.

My heart, fell out of my ass, and is now laying on the ground of downtown Nashville with my friends looking at me like I'm going to pass out, my sister looking at me like I am completely fucked, and my girlfriend? She is looking at me like I just slapped her in the face in public when I did no such thing.

But right now, I'm sure she feels like I did.

We got to Nashville 3 hours ago. It's Friday night.

The parents decided they were going to have a game night at our Air BNB, Paisley stayed with them, and Quinn is riding around on Parkers shoulders while we walk around Nashville.

We've been walking around for about 2 hours now after we dropped all of our stuff off.

We had just left a little music shop, and I heard someone yell my name.

The minute I turned around, the entirety of the last few months I've been in Helen flashed before my eyes, my heart basically jumped, fell out of my ass, and as I said, is laying on the ground of downtown Nashville.

"I thought that was you." My past literally smiled as she walked up to us.

"Oh shit." Kinsley looked up at me.

I however, am thinking of every possible out of this situation, and avoiding Anson beating someone's ass as the tall black haired green eyed girl gets closer.

"Hi." She smiled as she stood in front of me.

I didn't even say anything.

I literally just stood there.

Piper cleared her throat. "Hi, I'm Piper." She held her hand out.

"Morgan." She smiled and shook her hand.

Anson raised her eyebrows and looked up at me.

"Oh boy." Dyson mumbled and sighed. "Hi Morgan, I'm Dyson." He held his hand out. "This is Parker."

She shook both their hands.

"What uh, what're you doing here Morgan?" I pursed my lips.

"Cash, you knew I planned on going to school in Nashville." She nodded. "What're you doing here? Last I knew you were in Georgia."

"I uhm, moved to Helen Georgia." I nodded. "We're here for a race, our team is racing Sunday."

"You found a team, that's great." She smiled.

"Yeah, they're amazing." I looked at Dyson and Parker.

They both motioned their eyes toward Anson.

"Oh." I slightly jumped. "And this is Anson."

"Hi Anson." She held her hand out.

Anson pursed her lips and nodded. "Hi Morgan."

"But hey, how long are you here for?" Morgan grabbed my forearm and stepped closer. "I miss you, I'd love to catch up."

"Uh, I'm sorry, I'm actually really busy." I nodded.

"Oh, well. Your race isn't until Sunday, maybe I'll see you around tomorrow. If you change your mind, you have my number still." She smiled and looked up at Quinn. "Hey sweetheart." She waved and walked away.