32.

*Anson's POV*

Finally, Friday night.

Everything is all set to go to the Lake House next weekend.

Parker's friend Holly is going to be coming.

After 3 days of assuring daddy Kevin that Kinsley and Duke will be in seperate rooms and Cash and I will be in the room directly between them, he finally agreed to let her come with us.

Tomorrow, we leave for the next race is Athens.

And right now, we are all in the stands watching Dyson, Duke, Parker, and Kinsley completely dominating the field right now.

Dyson and Kinsley are like a well oiled machine right now.

He's been trying like hell to avoid handing the ball to Parker because he's been double teamed almost every second of this game so far, so the ball has been flying to Kinsley long enough for the coverage on Parker to disperse, and whenever he does get the ball, Duke is always hot on his tail.

It's been an amazing game, aside from one of the people here from the other team behind us screaming bullshit the whole time.

"I haven't seen her play this good in a really long time." Cash smiled and kissed the back of my hand.

"Her and Dyson are absolute magic." Piper shook her head.

"And Duke and Parker are killing it every chance they can." I smiled.

And like the 50th time tonight, the man behind us stood again and started screaming.

"Take the girl off the field and let the real players play!"

"Oh shit." Cash groaned.

"Hey!" Julia stood and handed Paisley to my mom. "That girl! Is my daughter, and you're just mad because she is the one whooping your son and his teams ass. SO maybe, you should get on YOUR coaches about YOUR players, and keep my daughter out of your head and out of your mouth!"

"Listen woman-"

As soon as Kevin stood up and turned around, he shut right up.

He pursed his lips. "Your wife?"

Kevin nodded.

He cleared his throat. "Your daughter?"

Kevin nodded again. "Finish your sentence."

He scrunched his face and shook his head.

"Yeah, exactly. Shut your god damn mouth." Kevin turned back around and pulled Julia to sit down with him. "Woman if you get me in to a fight we're going to have a problem."

"I can fight my own battles." She nodded.

"Yeah, and if a man puts his hands on you I'm going to jail." Kevin nodded.

"Better than prison for murder like me." She smiled and shrugged.

Kevin laughed. "Just watch the damn game."

I smiled and looked at Cash.

"She's crazy." He shook his head.

"I love her." I nodded.

"Yeah, you're crazy too Belle." He smiled.

The team got back in formation, and Dyson handed the ball to Parker.

But this time, the other team decided to do more than double up.

As in 3 guys coming for Duke, while 2 more came for Parker.