27.

*Anson's POV*

It's Saturday,

FINALLY.

But, I'd be lying if I said I wasn't a little bit nervous.

Cash and I are skipping the beach party tonight because I have been rolling like a dog all week between race practice, gymnastics training, and trying to prepare for the race next week.

We had just finished practice for today, Piper and Kinsley were here to get ready for homecoming, I am so not wearing heels, they make my legs look stumpy, and Cash is currently having a panic attack.

"Anson, your dad will kill me." He nodded.

"Babe, just breathe." I sighed. "I don't want to lie to my parents, and you really don't want my dad to find out I stayed with you tonight without asking permission." I shook my head.

He took a deep breath. "My parents said it was fine as long as yours did." He nodded.

"You, go home, get ready, I will handle my parents, OK?"

"And if they say no?" He crossed his arms.

"They wont say no." I shook my head.

"You seem confident." He nodded.

I reached up, pulled him down to a kiss and smiled. "Because I am."

He sighed. "How am I scared but excited at the same time."

"Because apparently I am a little crazy, and you've never seen me in a dress."

"Well, aside from jeans and rompers, I've only ever seen you in leotards and racing gear. You in a dress has me excited. Your dad on the other hand, I am scared." He nodded.

"Go." I kissed him again. "Pick me up at 6, and we'll go get dinner."

"Don't forget beach tomorrow morning. Practice is later in the day so we have all day until 4." He smiled.

"I know." I laughed. "I kind of made the schedule, remember, captain?"

"I'll see you in a few hours." He kissed me again and started walking out.

"Babe." I yelled.

He turned around.

"I haven't changed my mind." I shook my head.

He pursed his lips and nodded. "Then we'll talk about boundaries." He smiled. "And then I'll try my best not to rip your dress off, but first things first, your parents."

"I've got them." I nodded.

We both left the shop, and I jumped in the side by side with Piper and Kinsley.

"Well, it's about time." Piper nodded.

"Just, trying to calm him down. He doesn't want dad to like, whoop his ass, but I have a plan." I nodded.

"A plan that doesn't involve sneaking inside of a trailer?" Kinsley looked over at me.

"A plan, that involves me telling him the truth."

"Oh I can't wait to hear this conversation." Piper laughed.

"No, you two will be up stairs while I talk to them. I don't need you two making it awkward." I laughed.

"Awe come on." She pouted.

"No." I continued laughing. "If you must you can sit on the stairs, but not a word."

"Swear." They both held their hands up.

We got to the house, and walked in the kitchen door. "Mama! Daddy!" I yelled.