39.

*Parker's POV*

Now I really wish I could sleep in today.

But it is currently 8 AM, I just heard a Corvette pull into the Cross driveway and my alarm is blaring through the house to go help Dyson pack up the jeeps to head to the lake house.

I sat up and wiped the sleep out of my eyes.

Holly rolled over and elevated herself on her forearms.

"Do you guys need help?" She looked up at me.

"No." I shook my head. "You're a guest. Just, go back to sleep and I'll come up and get you when we're done."

"You know, you and that fucking air conditioner are going to kill me." She nodded.

I rolled out of bed, shut my air conditioner off, and drug my big blanket up my bed. "Better?" I raised my eyebrows.

She let out a sigh of relief and snuggled under the blanket.

Like, completely under the blanket.

I went to the bathroom to do my business and run some stuff through my hair, but as I was washing my hands, I heard my door open.

"What in the-"

I walked out of my bathroom, and Kin, Anson, and Piper were all on top of Holly.

"Oh." Kinsley covered her mouth.

"You are not Parker." Anson shook her head.

"You are hot though." Piper tilted her head. "How did he get you?"

"He bought me twizzlers and coffee." Holly nodded.

"This looks like the beginning of a great porn hub video." I nodded.

They all just looked at me.

"Hey." I waved.

"You're actually up." Anson pursed her lips.

"Mhm." I nodded. "I got up with my alarm and the sound of a Corvette. Can't really sleep when you hear a car like that." I shook my head.

"You smell fucking amazing." Holly nodded and pulled Piper down on top of her.

"She has a boyfriend, Hol." I sighed.

"Now I get why Dyson lays on my chest." Piper nodded. "Boobs are comfortable."

"Well, hers are, they're a D cup. Lots of cushion." I nodded.

"Shut up." Holly looked at me.

"So let's get this out of the way. Hol, the one snuggling your boobs is Piper. The one with black hair, and Kinsley, and the one with a bird's nest on top of her head, is Anson. Kin, Pipe, Ans, the girl you're currently crushing, is Holly."

"Hey." Holly smiled.

"Hi." They all waved.

"Holly, Margot and Mama Sherry are over making breakfast before we leave. Are you hungry?" Kinsley smiled.

"Oh my god yes." She groaned. "Margot made this chicken last night stuffed with ham and cheese, and wrapped in bacon. If his dad doesn't marry her I am."

"It's the boobs." Anson nodded.

"Those too." She pointed at her.

"You guys go. I'll be right down." I motioned them out of my room.

They got off her, she rolled out of my bed.

"You guys go ahead, I'll be right over." Anson nodded.

"I'll bring your bag down." I looked at Holly.