1. Typical

"why me!?" Joshua banged his head against the table. He didn't care about the mark it would leave, he had other important things to dwell upon.

"Because you're stupid." Minghao didn't hold back. He stuffed his mouth with another fry as he looked over at his pitiful friend.

"Gee thanks, Hao. You're such a great friend." Joshua grumbled. His voice strained from all the yelling.

"I know I am."

"What can't I just take up art or sports? I'm good at art!" Joshua picked his head up and pouted at his friend.

"Because art is already full, it's popular. And you can't even run a lap of the school's track you think you'll make it into the sports club?" Minghao chuckled remembering the time his friend was completely out of breath when they walked around the track to meet their friend Wonwoo.

"I hate chemistry! Plus the professor is a complete dick." Joshua didn't care about the weird looks they were getting.

"How do you know? You haven't even seen him. He's a complete hottie." Minghao sighed dreamily.

"Shut up. You know I don't simp over old men." Joshua scrunched his face at the thought.

"He's not old. He's twenty five."

"Still, professors are not my type. Aren't they all just grumpy and old and cranky and rude and mean?"

"No. Stop whining like a bitch. This is your fault anyway, you were a dumbass to think you can carry out with advanced calculus. Now you're stuck here having to take an extra credit class or you might as well fail your first year." Minghao rolled his eyes. His friend was miserable and he knew that but he had to face his problems. Something he always ran away from.

"I know! Stop reminding me of that!" Joshua huffed and sat back into his seat. Crossing his arms on his chest.

"Look, you'll be fine as long as you get a 'B' in chemistry. Just do a bunch of practicals and a little bit of theory and Boom! you got yourself through your first year!" He banged his fists on the table with a little too much enthusiasm. Recieving a few weird looks from the tables around them.

Joshua sighed. "Fine. I just hope the professor isn't a prick."

"I mean, you're kinda late for your first class so I don't know about your first impression." The red haired male shrugged, his eyes set on his watch. He looked up to see his friend's eyes go comically wide as he stashed his books into his bag.

"Ducking donuts! He's gonna kill me! Bye, Hao. Take care." He left the table rushing towards the corridors. He failed to notice his friend's sly smile and loud laugh. He wasn't late. His friend merely wanted to annoy the shit out of him. He didn't even have a chemistry lecture today. His first lecture is from Monday. He had 3 days.

Joshua pushed past the student bodies, the halls being especially crowded now that they were halfway through the day. He ran up the stairs looking for room number 10. He had the first lecture in the laboratory instead of the lecture hall.

He panted finally reaching the room. The corridor was oddly quite. But then again, didn't the lecture already start? And this side of the university always stayed quite since the said 'devil' had classes in this section.

Joshua opened the door to the lab which was empty. Didn't the lecture already start? Joshua checked his watch. 2:36. His class was at 3. Minghao lied. Of course he lied. Joshua rolled his eyes and sat down on one of the stools. The lab was quite clean. Wasn't really a shocker, Mr. Yoon was known to be a neat freak.

He set his Bag on the table, stuffing his head in his arms on the table.

"Just a 'B' all I need is a 'B'. I can make it through this devil's class. What's the worst he can do? Fail me? Pfft. I'll make it hard for him to fail me." Joshua tried motivating himself. He failed to notice the soft patter against the floor.