12. Sense

"I have two unfinished assignments and seventy unread notes. I am also supposed to take part in the science showcase that has group preparations starting from today." Joshua smiled at the three boys sat on the table and that had them questioning the true intentions behind that sarcastic smile. They'd never wish to be in Joshua's place. To have a professor hate them plus the university stress and plus assignments, yeah no they'd rather love their boringly uninteresting lives.

"I can help you with your assignments and if you want I can explain the notes to you in summary." Seungcheol offered, leaning forward to drop his hands on the table.

"That's sweet of you, Cheol. But I'll figure this one out myself. I need to take responsibility of my actions, can't always keep running from them." Joshua shrugged taking out a blue notebook that held his roughly taken notes.

The three boys looked at him with amusement. This was new. Joshua taking responsibility and not whining about it? Well he did whine about it a little but that's alright. What had triggered this change in the blond's behaviour?

"By the way, Wonwoo, Mingyu has something to tell you and said that he'll be waiting in the Azure cafe at four." Joshua glanced up at the raven head who choked on his coffee.

"Right. Okay."

None of them said anything but they did notice the light blush forming on the ravenette's cheeks. But they knew better than to tease him.

"Shua, are you okay?" Seungcheol and Joshua were on their way to the observatory. They had their lecture in there today and Joshua was absolutely thrilled about it.

"Yeah, why?" Joshua tilted his head to look at Seungcheol.

"I don't know. Something just seems off. Are you sick? Or is the stress too much? I can help you out, really. It's not a big deal. Or is it something else? Is someone bothering you? Oh my god that's it! Someone must be bothering you. Who is it? Just give me and name and I'll make sure he-"

The brunette was practically yelling in frustration at that point but the sudden hug stopped his rambling. Eyes going wide and hands frozen in place. Joshua wrapped his hands softly around his shoulders, patting it tenderly. Seungcheol didn't know how to react. His face was heating up, heck his whole body was heating up. He was scared the blond might hear his raging heartbeat and the blush all over his face.

His hands didn't know what to do. Should he hold him back? He was dying to do that but his body just seemed to be frozen and out of his reach. He had no control over his own body anymore.

"You don't have to worry, Cheol. I'm fine. No one's bothering me," Joshua crept his hand up to his nape, softly patting his hair to soothe him, "it's really sweet, seeing how much you care. Considering we just met not too long ago, you have a special place in my heart and you just keep digging deeper into it. But you should worry so much about me. You have to think about you too. I've rarely seen you talking about what you want or feel. So how about you start opening up too?"

"What do you mean? I'm just not that interesting of a person to have much desires you know. I've got nothing to talk about." Seungcheol finally felt the control over his body again and raised his arms to wrap them around the boy's waist.

"Still. There must be something going on that you want to talk about. I'm not forcing you but just telling you that you can tell me anything you want without hesitation, okay? I'll be there for you." Joshua smiled, pulling away from the hug but still letting his arms hang loosely on the boy's shoulders.

"I'll keep that in mind." Seungcheol smiled back.

"Come on now. We've got my favourite class to attend!" Joshua tugged him towards the observatory, totally missing the warm eyes of the brunette's looking at his back with a small grin and rosy cheeks.