14. Like adults

Okay but can we just take a second to appreciate that picture ^ like wtf!??!??!!?!?

"No."

Jeongguk turned to the boy with his eyes wide and mouth left agape. Joshua did not just protest.

"Mr. Hong, that was not a question."

Joshua ignored the worried eyes of the tattooed boy and the demand thrown his way, he packed the supplies back into the compartments. He had to meet Seungcheol and he had no plans to let the professor ruin his day further.

Jeongguk looked back at the professor observing him for a few seconds. The professor had rolled up his sleeves and was holding his lab coat in his folded arm. He looked somewhat the same, no new emotions except a small tint of fury decorating his frowning eyes. He looked back at the blond who was now taking off his canvas.

The few minutes that passed we're pure torture for Jeongguk. Poor boy didn't even know what to do with himself.

Joshua finally came back from the back and grabbed the strap of his bag, swinging it over his shoulder.

"See you tomorrow, Jeongguk! Enjoy tonight." He winked at the end of his sentence before turning around with a grin as he looked at the flushed boy.

His grin dropped soon when he noticed the professor still standing by the door with an unreadable expression. He sighed before averting his eyes to the empty part of the corridor.

"Mr. Hong," Joshua didn't glance his way, he wanted to do nothing more than to just dart out the door but he had to hold some composure, you know? So walked at a normal pace.

He almost made it out the door. Almost. The professor stood in front of him, blocking the exit.

Joshua looked away, annoyed a little. He took a few deep breaths to calm himself before he did something he might regret. He looked back at the door, showing his desire to just leave.

"Mr. Hong, my cabin." The stern eyes bore into his head making him shudder internally. However, Joshua was determined. He was going to leave and have a nice evening with Seungcheol, away from this place.

When the man made no moves to let Joshua go, he looked up at the maroon head. Clearly showing his distaste with furrowed brows and narrow eyes.

"Professor, respectfully, get out." Joshua grit through his teeth as he stared right into those dark eyes hid behind the glasses.

Joshua step to the side a little to move out from the side but unfortunately the professor blocked it with his arm. And the other side too. Joshua had no choice but to glare back at the man.

Jeonghan couldn't read through the boy. What was wrong with him? Why was he behaving this way? He just wanted to talk with the boy.

"I'm sorry to say this professor but you clearly can't stay away from me. You asked me not to talk to you and that's what I'm doing. Why does it bother you whether I'm fine or not? Why are you so persistent about this?" Joshua poked his teeth with his tongue a little with annoyance. However what actually annoyed him was the way his tummy was fluttering under the intense gaze the professor looked at him with.

"You're just as persistent on avoiding me."

"That's what you wanted!" Joshua was losing his cool. Closing his eyes a little he sighed before continuing, "what's wrong, professor? Can't keep up with your own rules?" He taunted, his eyes now holding the same intensity.

"You seem upset." Jeonghan leaned closer a little.

"Again, that doesn't concern you," Joshua moved away from the professor to stand closer to his arm and away from his face. "Let me go."