23. Hands to myself

"You look dead." Joshua remarked.

"I know." Minghao grumbled, walking along the blond.

"Imagine if I didn't drag you both out of the club. You might as well have been lying in a ditch as of this moment." Joshua giggled, skipping with every other step.

"You seem awfully energetic for someone who went home at three in the morning." Minghao chose to ignore the blond's comment.

"Oh? I'm just– well– uh– excited about the fest of course." Joshua nodded with a tight grin, tilting his head to look at the red head.

"I'm not even gonna ask further, my head hurts like shit." Minghao cradled his head.

"That's what you get for leaving me alone last night!" Joshua huffed.

"Go bother your boyfriend, leave me alone."

Minghao groaned under his breath looking at his watch. He had to get to class immediately.

"I'll meet you at lunch. I have to go put some art history in my head." Minghao turned around, bolting towards the other side.

"See ya!" Joshua shouted, looking back at the red head mess who waved back in response without turning around.

The blond sighed, being left alone to wander through the hallway. He didn't have his first lecture, chemistry and neither did his have anyone to spend his free time with. Art studio? Nah, they had morning lecture there and was mostly occupied till 12.

"Being adventurous today?"

Joshua turned his face to look at his Physics professor.

"Have nothing better to do." Joshua shrugged, smiling at the man.

"You must be quite happy today," Hansol smiled, walking along with the blond head.

Joshua frowned, tilting his head at the professor in confusion as the stopped in front of an all too familiar mahogany door. Jeonghan's cabin.

"No chemistry lecture." Hansol shrugged, exaggerating a little with his hands.

"Oh–" Joshua nodded, faking a smile, "right, that's good."

"That's awful, Mr. Hong." 

Joshua's felt his heart quicken at the voice. Was he hallucinating again? He craned his neck with a jolt, pretty sure he strained a muscle.

"Professor–"

"Didn't expect to see me, did you?" The maroon head asked with a raised brow, leaning against the door frame. Wasn't that door just closed? When the hell did he get there? And where did he come from?

"I forgot to tell you–" Hansol chuckled, rubbing the back of his neck awkwardly, "Jeonghan's here."

"I can see that." Joshua remarked through clenched teeth, eyeing professor Chwe with a pointed look.

"Oh would you look at that!" Hansol pushed his watch in the blond's face, "I'm late for class, see you after lunch, Joshua!" He rushed away from the tense environment, not wanting to face the fuming boy any further.

Joshua was left to burn holes in the retrieving figure of his physics professor.

"Didn't know you disliked my lectures that bad."

The blond closed his eyes for a few seconds, taking a few breaths before turning his whole body to face the professor. Jeonghan pushed away from the door frame, straightening up in front of him.

"Well, there's not much to like when the professor is a jerk head." Joshua shrugged.

"A jerk head you kissed–" Joshua harshly smashed his palm against the professor's mouth. Looking around frantically to spot someone who might've heard.