6. Immature

"I'll be right out." Joshua nodded at Seungcheol who was waiting for him to pack his bag.

"I'll be waiting." He smiled softly before leaving the room behind the last batch of students.

"Professor Yoon, can I talk to you." He stood in front of the man, he was setting the books aside neatly, probably for the next class.

"Yes, Mr. Hong." He looked up with the same stern look. Why does he have to be an asshole who's handsome. Why can't he just be a sweetheart who's handsome. Getting a closer look of the professor wasn't helping him with his words.

"How long will it take. I have another class to attend." He looked down at his watch, tapping at the dial with a finger.

"Why didn't you give us a 'D'?"

"Do you want me to give you that grade?"

"No. But you were so adamant about giving us a low grade, so, what changed?"

"What do you want me to say? That your little speech made me change my mind? Well, no. It didn't. I never intended to give you guys a low grade, I was just scaring you so that you would work harder to achieve something more."

That was the longest group of sentences he had ever said to Joshua.

"Of course. Being an asshole to us would make us work harder." Joshua folded his arms on his chest, looking back at him with narrow eyes.

"Mr. Hong, don't ever use that language with me. I hate kids who talk like that." His voice held a dangerous tone. It was low enough to scare him away.

"I'm not a kid. I'm twenty."

"You're immature enough to use that language."

"How dare you call me immature?" Joshua almost raised his voice. The professor had no right to call him immature after what he did.

"Says you?" He snarled back before the maroon head could even open his mouth.

"Excuse me?"

"You're the immature one. You're picking on your student, holding a grudge and even taunting him. If that's not immature then I don't know what is. Enjoy your day, Professor Yoon." Joshua turned on his heels ready to leave the classroom.

"You don't get to leave." Jeonghan had grabbed his wrist, pulling him back to his original position. "You can't leave without finishing this conversation."

"There's nothing more to talk about." Joshua pulled his hand back, ignoring the butterflies in his tummy.

"When did I ever pick on you?"

"Oh, please. You're doing it since the day we met." Joshua rolled his eyes. How could the professor not know what he was doing?

"I never did anything." He frowned at the accusation. He doesn't recall picking on the boy.

"You were so biased. You even placed me on the spot in your first lecture. You're so mean." He whispered the last part. Fiddling with his fingers as he looked back up at the professor.

"I've never been biased with anyone my whole teaching career."

"So like for an year?"

"I've been teaching since three years now."

"You were teaching since you were twenty?"

"Twenty two." He corrected. Gazing back into the hazel eyes peering at him through the lashes.

"Cool." Joshua nodded. Looking around the room till he realised they weren't getting to know each other, They were having an argument. "But you were still biased against me."