28. Taste better

a month passed after the incident.

everything went back to normal.

jk. (my attempt at giving u guys a heartattack). nevertheless, let's jump right back.

"I've been bad professor. please, don't let me go." joshua groaned when he felt jeonghan's warm hands travel up his shirt, softly grabbing at his skin.

"fuck." jeonghan pressed his palm against Joshua's back, pulling him as much closer as he could. his mouth never leaving the blond's.

joshua giggled between the sloppy kiss making jeonghan pull away slightly.

he made jeonghan curse.

"what's so amusing, Joshua." he eyed the blond locks falling over Joshua's eyes, pushing the locks back with his fingers. he looked at the boy with soften eyes, even though the situation wasn't exactly 'soft'. but he just found the boy absolutely gorgeous at that moment.

"you cursed," joshua smiled, smugly. his arms resting on the maroon head's shoulders. "good boys don't curse, Professor." he whispered, pulling jeonghan closer to him. his legs widening more as they dangled from the desk.

jeonghan bit his lip to stop himself from smiling. "yeah?" he pulled his hands away from under his shirt, placing them flat against the desk, making joshua almost whine at the loss of contact. "who said anything about me being good?"

"you seem to be a little too good to me, professor." joshua shrugged, leaning back on his palms.

"how so?"

"well, weren't you supposed to tell me off about my test result?" he gasped, feeling the hands back, but this time on his hips, pulling him forward.

"do you want me to tell you off?" his voice drooped lower, grip tightening around his hips.

"i- I don't know." joshua mumbled, looking away.

the soft laugh made him turn back towards the maroon head. "so you're into degradation?"

"what!? no!? I'm not!" joshua gasped offended at the assumption. his hand reached up to punch the man's shoulder only to get it caught in midair. jeonghan pulled the hand forward, forcing joshua's body to slide ahead and his thighs making contact with jeonghan's.

"professor!-"

"you're making it harder for me, Joshua." jeonghan leaned his forehead against Joshua's. both panting at the closeness between their bodies, mostly their lower halves. "i need you."

"i need to touch you. I need to feel you and the constant need is driving me crazy." he let his hands wander inside the blond's shirt again, pulling a soft pant out of joshua.

"professor," joshua closed his eyes, letting his head fall on jeonghan's shoulder. "please touch me." he whispered, completely letting go of his rational side and wanting nothing more than to feel the maroon head.

the hands caressing his skin halted their actions before continuing their way up his back.

"don't make demands that you can't keep up with." he whispered against the blond's jaw, his hands stopping under Joshua's shoulder blades.

"I wouldn't have said that if I couldn't keep up." joshua pulled away, his hands grabbing the professor's elbows, pulling them between their chests, he grabbed jeonghan's wrists while keeping his eyes trained to the maroon head's. he raised the hands up to his neck, letting them rest there before gliding them lower to his shoulders and under his collarbones, trailing them down his chest while his eyes never left the professor's face. jeonghan followed his hands with his eyes, his breathing inconsistent.