20. Pretty

"You seem awfully happy today, did you like that symphony concert that much?" Minghao looked over to the boy skipping his way from his dorm room.

"Yeah it was great! But I'm happy because I completed my chemistry assignment before time." Joshua smiled wider. Partially stating the truth. He was happy for completing his assignment but he was more happy about having a great time at the art gallery. Totally not because of the maroon head.

"Oh my! Who are you and what have you done to my Joshua?" Minghao grabbed Joshua's arm to turn him to both sides, pretending to be looking for the real one.

"Go away!" Joshua rolled his eyes, the smile still present on his lips.

"So, anything you would like to share?"

They continue walking to their campus, their usual morning walk accompanied by their random chatters.

"In what sense?"

"Like something about your 'love life'." Minghao shrugged, face nonchalant as if he didn't guess the reason behind the boy's smile. He wasn't Joshua's best friend for nothing. He knew this stuff.

"My love life is as dead as..." Joshua creased his brows, trying to think of something, "as anything that is dead."

"Like my soul?" Minghao asked.

"Yes. Exactly that. Your soul is dead. Just like mine, We're soulmates." Joshua threw his arm around the red head's shoulder with a snort.

"How are we soulmates if our soul is dead?"

They didn't really talk about anything relevant after that. Just like always, talking about anything and everything was their thing. One thing that they never got bored of, they somehow never ran out of topics to talk about. One time their talking about their assignments and the next thing you know their planning a trip to Mars with nothing but a banana and a toothbrush.

"There he is!" Joshua swung his arm away from the red head, rushing to the university gates where he spotted a certain brunette chatting with Wonwoo.

Joshua threw himself over the brunette's back, squishing him like crazy in the process.

"I missed you! Don't leave for so long the next time!" Joshua grumbled when he felt a pair of arms engulfing his own arms around the brunette's shoulder.

"If only I'd recieve this kind of affection normally." Seungcheol sighed dramatically.

"I hug you everyday, what do you mean?" Joshua mumbled, getting off the boy to face him.

"Well, not this affectionately." Seungcheol shrugged, smilling at the boy. He missed the blond dearly and he had been gone for like two days.

"No hugs for you anymore." Joshua huffed, crossing his arms over his chest and turning to side. His chin jutted forward and jaw clenched as he pretended to be offended.

"Aww, that's fine by me." Seungcheol turned away slightly as well, teasing the blond.

"Fine!" Joshua walked away, entering the campus without looking back. He was adamant on making the brunette cave in first.

He was quick to halt in his steps when he felt two arms engulf him from the back.

"I can live without your hugs," Seungcheol nuzzled into his shoulder with a content sigh, "but not without you."

"When will you stop being so cheesy?" Joshua couldn't hold back his smile. Seungcheol was in fact the most boyfriend person ever.

"When you fall in love with me." He joked, squishing the boy in his arms slightly.