5 - 6

Chapter 5 Members
eye protectionturn off the lights
bigmiddleSmall
Early the next morning, the life-saving aunt arrived at the post.

Ji Ran's life became orderly in an instant, and even Fu Yanbai's breakfast became richer. Even if Fu Yanbai doesn't return home at night, he can still eat washed fruit and sleep on a fluffy quilt.

The only thing that can't be saved is that the rabbit head has already tacitly agreed to go out to have fun in the street early in the morning, as soon as he sees Ji Ran's butt move away from the dining table, he will start screaming desperately.

"Aw!"

""

Walking the dog plus school has become an integrated action. Ji Ran fought hard several times, but was defeated by the tearful Goutou, and could only acquiesce in the fact that Fu Yanbai and Gou wanted to send him to school in the morning.

"Talk to Rabbit Head, don't bark at the school gate for a while."

The young master stood in front of the zebra crossing and began to give orders.

Fu Yanbai raised his eyebrows and looked at him with half-closed sleepy eyes: "What do you call it?"

Ji Ran: "..."

Red lights change to green. Walking across the sidewalk, Fu Yanbai knelt down and touched the dog's head, then made a "shh" gesture. Afterwards, the two parties negotiated for five seconds and reached a consensus immediately.

Ji Ran breathed a sigh of relief. The small group of two and one dog continued to move towards the school gate. Apart from a little humming of excitement, Rabbit Tou didn't bark any more along the way.

Ji Ran looked down at the wobbly little rabbit's head, and suddenly remembered to ask, "Why is it called that English name?"

After a while, the person next to him opened his mouth.

"nothing."

Fu Yanbai's voice was very light: "It's too restless, I want it to stop."

"oh."

Fu Yanbai, really perfunctory.

Ji Ran was at the same table as the one who hadn't seen her until the whole September.

Apart from knowing that this buddy is called Shi An, and that he has hundreds of pages of homework empty in the drawer, Ji Ran didn't have any impression of him at first. But in the first second when the chair was pulled away, the back door attracted the attention of almost the whole class--

One middle school has dyed hair...

Not only did he dye his hair, but he also didn't wear a school uniform.

The bright golden embroidered baseball shirt is very conspicuous in the whole blue and white sportswear. Ji Ran turned his head and glanced at grandma's gray, and there was also a shining silver cross bone chain, which swayed crisply with the movement of sitting down. Bang hallway, the classroom buzzed.

"It seems to be repeated."

"No wonder."

"Can you bear it with such an elbow?"

"Then what to do, the most is to repeat the grade, and you can't be expelled."

"Shhhhh, the elbow is coming."

Ji Ran regained consciousness, and the classroom fell silent instantly. Lu Weizhou had strode up to the podium with strides, and as soon as he stood still, he glanced at the back door, his face immediately changed to that of a pig's liver.