85 - 86. End

Chapter 85 Showdown
Eye protectionTurn off the lights
bigmiddleSmall
Mr. Fu obviously came in a hurry. He didn't even bring an assistant with him this time. There was only a driver waiting outside the door.

As of now, there is nothing to hide. After all, Fu Yanbai's surname was Fu, and he was the only bloodline of his old Fu family. He could pretend to be indifferent, but he really couldn't sit still when resigning would ruin his future.

"I thought you were just abnormal in that way."

The old man blew his beard and glanced at Fu Yanbai's face. The clear scratches on his chin and neck were particularly eye-catching under the lamp. Even though he was neatly dressed, there was a hint of lust.

At first glance, it looks like a wild road.

The old man closed his eyes and moved his head, intending to keep out of sight: "But it was your choice to study medicine. After all these years, you have finally made it to Qishan Hospital. Now that you have reached this position, why don't you just resign?"

His crutches struck loudly, and his face felt like a rag:

"Ayan, I want to know the reason."

Fu Yanbai leaned on the sofa opposite him and spoke calmly, as if it was no big deal: "You didn't mean to live until you are the youngest and learn from the youngest. It will be convenient for me in the future if I go out and get a Ph.D."

"Then you can study in Tianbei and I can help you deal with it. If there is any need to resign, you,"

"Grandpa Fu."

The old man turned around after hearing the sound.

The two people were so loud that they didn't notice the door opening on the second floor. Ji Ran came down the steps at some point, his aqua blue pajamas dragging his trousers a little, and he moved very slowly.

Fu Yanbai frowned.

Ji Ran glared at him.

His butt hurt every time he walked, and his slippers no longer made any squeaking sound. He finally walked to the old man and stood next to him. Mr. Fu just thought he was coming to ease the atmosphere, and managed to squeeze out a smile: "Ran Ran, I'm disturbing you." Come on, come sit down."

""

Ji Ran held on to his trouser legs and didn't move.

There was no response, so the old man calmed down his expression and looked up. This look was surprising. There was not a single piece of meat on Ji Ran's originally white neck. There were only half-sized red marks, which were extremely suspicious.

He is a cultural person.

Although they are of the older generation, the educated people are never shallow.

Ji Ran lowered his head and covered his butt.

As long as he doesn't sit down, even if the old man asks him to kneel today, he can accept it. After all, Fu Yanbai was led astray by him. He only felt guilty towards the Fu family.

The originally noisy living room was deathly quiet.

Fu Yanbai had already stood up and walked to Ji Ran. He put one hand around the person's waist and led him behind him. Although he has laid a lot of groundwork with the old man in the past few years, when the showdown comes, it is not certain how the other party will react and whether he will be angry with Ji Ran.

But when he exerted force on his hands, the person next to him did not move.

Ji Ran shrank his toes, and his half-dumb voice sounded a little pitiful: "I want him to accompany me abroad."