15 - 16

Chapter 15 Ham
eye protectionturn off the lights
bigmiddleSmall
Fu Yanbai did not refute.

The atmosphere at the dinner table froze for a moment. Gu Xuanhe wanted to say something, but was interrupted by the ringing of the phone.

Fu Yanbai answered the phone with a slightly serious expression, and then said: "Cheng Duoduo's heart load results and ECG are out."

Gu Xuanhe: "I'll go back with you and have a look."

The three of them returned to the hospital. The elevator stopped at the 4th floor of the Cardiac Surgery Department. Ji Ran stepped forward and pressed 9: "I'll go play with Cheng Duoduo for a while."

It is not suitable to bring irrelevant people to discuss the illness, so Fu Yanbai glanced at him and said nothing. When they arrived at the consulting room, the two doctors quickly handed over Cheng Duoduo's test report and observation form:

"Director, it seems that the situation is not stable."

Gu Xuanhe then went through all the numerical values ​​and the electrocardiogram, and his brows tightened a little: "Didn't she have such a long broken line in the test results before?"

Fu Yanbai looked up and glanced over, the two male doctors immediately straightened their backs and began to recall, one of them remembered quite clearly: "Director, I don't remember it. Cheng Duoduo used to be short-lived."

"Basically none."

Fu Yanbai withdrew his gaze, and the two doctors immediately breathed a sigh of relief, but the next second they were pulled back to the ground with a sentence:

"But there was one when the ablation was first performed eight months ago."

8, 8 months ago...

The two who had just graduated for two years immediately bowed their heads in silence. Such questions will exist at any time. Fu Yanbai is simply a walking database. All the patients he takes over are meticulously observed and diagnosed, and there has never been a mistake.

"I didn't notice."

Gu Xuanhe frowned tightly: "If the arrest occurred 8 months ago, it means that the mutation of the lesion is likely to have transferred."

Fu Yanbai raised his head and asked, "Have you notified your family?"

"Well, Mr. Cheng has registered, and he should see a doctor tomorrow afternoon."

Fu Yanbai sits in the clinic three days a week, and the numbers are almost 60 and up every day, and Cheng Yu usually hangs up on Fridays. Gu Xuanhe frowned: "When the results come out on Wednesday, he won't post Thursday and Friday?"

Fu Yanbai closed the report: "I'll go to the ward and talk to him."

Gu Xuanhe followed him two steps, and said as he walked, "Maybe I was wrong, but you are right, in her situation..."

"Surgery must be done as soon as possible."

The elevator soon stopped at the corridor bridge on the 9th floor, and Fu Yanbai walked down with a cold expression: "But you are right, I really want to cure her."

Gu Xuanhe was taken aback, he didn't know the meaning of Fu Yan's vernacular at the moment, so he just walked towards the ward area with big strides.

This kind of job performed by the attending doctor himself is rare. Cheng Yu just turned the corner with two boxes of porridge, and the moment he saw Fu Yanbai, his face froze.

"As I said, we plan to treat conservatively, and we will consider transplantation only when there are suitable donated organs."

The door of the ward was only this big, Cheng Yu had nowhere to hide, and was afraid of being gossiped in the corridor, so he directly negotiated with Fu Yanbai in the hot water room.