83 - 84

Chapter 83 Talk
Eye protectionTurn off the lights
bigmiddleSmall
"Drive, don't delay the operation."

The first one in the morning was Fu Yanbai's mitral valve surgery, very early in the morning.

Ji Ran drove the car away from the basement. He could see that Fu Yanbai didn't want to talk, but he still said: "Anyway, it's not what you think, and I'm not going to study abroad. You wait for me tonight, and I'll tell you slowly. "

Fu Yanbai paused for a moment while looking at his phone. Ji Ran looked a little guilty and flustered in it. He was very familiar with his character.

"Um."

Fu Yanbai responded in a low voice, but his eyes became a little darker. Like a clam that has lost its pearl, when pried open it is a piece of empty sand with nothing to hold on to.

After arriving at the hospital, it was a morning of surgery.

It was almost two o'clock when it ended. Ji Ran took a box of soup dumplings for lunch. On the way back from eating, the head nurse called out: "Xiao Ji, I'm looking for you."

"Quickly go to the ICU. The new ECG has arrived, and the technicians are also there. They said they want to give you some training. Wang Wang just brought the intern there. You just had the operation, but I couldn't find you."

"good."

Ji Ran jogged for a while, and on the way he remembered that it should be the one he had contacted to sponsor a new replacement. It was sent from the United States and debugged, and it was finally ready for use after half a year.

When he arrived at the ward, there were already a lot of people around. Ji Ran was standing outside. Xue Le glanced at him and took a break from the crowd.

""

Ji Ran was stunned for a moment, Xue Le tugged his eyebrows and winked quickly: Come here, what can you see clearly from standing like this?

"In the past, we mostly used six-channel electrocardiograms, with a maximum of twelve-channel electrocardiograms. Now the equipment can support fifteen-channel electrocardiograms. I will explain some basic interfaces now."

As the technician said, Ji Ran had already squeezed in next to Xue Le, nodded and said thank you.

Ever since they broke up on bad terms in the cafeteria, plus the Spring Festival, and now since they came back, the two of them haven't seen each other much.

Ji Ran knew that things between him and Fu Yanbai always sounded a little different at first glance, so it was not that he couldn't understand Xue Le's reaction.

"Let's take a look at the picture now." The technician took Wang Wang to connect the instrument together, and a group of people gathered closer. "In addition to the ordinary PR, QT, and QRS band measurements, look here, more complete functions Including measurement indicators such as PA, PPA, QA, QD, and RA, it can provide diagnostic evidence earlier and more accurately."

Wang Wang was standing directly opposite the door. When he raised his head, he saw Fu Yanbai standing at the door. He was about to speak, but then he shut his mouth.

"The new technology combines age-specific analysis and gender-specific analysis software, which can improve the detection rate of heart disease in women and newborns, such as this picture." The technician adjusted a standard picture and showed it: "If it is an ordinary heart disease The motor is very capable of detecting abnormalities in the QRS band in female patients. This is the help given to us by the latest technology."

After more than an hour of training, the people in the ward slowly dispersed, and in the end only two or three people remained.

Ji Ran was still comparing the specific standard atlases with his brows furrowed and looking at them very carefully.