79 - 80

Chapter 79 Choice
Eye protectionTurn off the lights
bigmiddleSmall
This year's Spring Festival is not too cold.

Ji Ran drove Fu Yanbai back to Haiyun. Although it was in the name of looking at legs, at first glance, the people sitting at the dinner table looked like a family.

Fu Yanbai sat next to Ji Ran. The old lady was quite happy. After two rounds of wine, she couldn't hold back her words:

"Before I came here, I also said that as parents, they can't spend as much time with their son as I do with my little master. If I'm away from home every day, I might as well send him to his house slowly."

""

Su Ning was sitting facing her, her face stiff.

The words were a joke, but the dissatisfaction was also real. Ji Qiuqiu interrupted with a smile: "What are you talking about? That's okay, haha."

Fu Yanbai: "Alright."

Ji Qiuqiu:

The table was silent for a moment.

He said these two words very seriously, without any sense of joking, and with a calm expression: "If you don't worry, his surname will be half Fu from now on, and I will take care of him."

The old lady was slightly stunned, as if she didn't expect Fu Yanbai to be so rude to such a big grandson, but she didn't think about anything else. Ji Wei on the side felt that it was reliable and poured Fu Yanbai another glass of wine:

"That's good. The Ji family company is quite big, but there are no educated people. The people above have been dealing with money and power for several generations. I don't think Ran Ran is interested in these things, but you can help him more. "

Ji Ran chewed the chicken wing root with a "click" sound.

He guessed that Ji Wei couldn't imagine that Fu Yanbai's place was now a wolf den. After all, women's intuition was more sensitive. Su Ning's expression paused and felt that something was inappropriate: "How can this be good? My little Fu is not married yet... "

"What's wrong!"

The old lady was obviously angry. As soon as she heard Su Ning's bad words, she immediately moved closer. The old lady's temper was actually the same as that of a child:

"I think it's very good. Ranran recognizes Teacher Fu as her godfather, and she won't have any relatives in other cities in the future."

Ji Ran: ""

Su Ning's face was a little red. In recent years, when she was in college, she really cared more about the clothing company. But now the company is indeed getting bigger and bigger, and it can be regarded as the leader in the entire affordable luxury women's clothing industry. The revenue after one year is not less than that of Jijia's old industry, and its confidence has become much stronger.

"Mom, when your child grows up and goes to college, he should learn to be independent. I am a little busier at work, but I think he is no less important than others."

Su Ning took out a business card from her handbag: "My mother is very supportive of your desire to study medicine. She also asked someone to inquire about some of the industry's conditions, and she and her assistant went to many lectures on studying abroad."

"Studying medicine now is no different than it used to be. You are still young. You can go abroad to study for a doctorate. Your future development will be more potential. No matter which university you want to go to, how many years you want to study, and all the expenses to buy an apartment and a car, Mom I'll help you with everything."