49 - 50

Chapter 49 Teach You
Eye protectionTurn off the lights
bigmiddleSmall
"Why didn't you sleep?"

In the semi-dark bedroom, Fu Yanbai said a few words, then walked past the person in front of him and walked inside.

Ji Ran moved his nose and followed behind: "I fell asleep and woke up."

Fu Yanbai: "Then continue sleeping."

Ji Ran: "Why are you so late?"

Fu Yanbai: "Work."

He said "Oh" and followed the bedroom. Before he had taken two steps, he heard the door slamming. Fu Yanbai had already entered the bathroom, and there was only a cold word floating in the room -

"Go up and sleep."

Ji Ran was stunned.

On the bed was a goose-yellow quilt cover that Aunt Sun had just changed at night. The sun-dried sheets and mattress were very light and soft. The right corner was lifted up, and the sheets sank slightly.

The young master just slept in a hot big bed, how could there be any reason to kick someone out after warming the bed?

Ji Ran was stunned for two seconds and then turned directly onto the bed.

He stayed out all night and bullied others because of his age.

What a character!

There was a loud sound of water in the bathroom.

Ji Ran lay there for a while. He didn't know if it was an illusion. He felt that Fu Yanbai was a little cold for some reason. After waiting all night, his mood dropped a bit.

With his eyes closed but not feeling sleepy at all, Ji Ran lay there with his eyes closed until the sound of water behind him stopped and the sliding door clicked.

The fragrant mint fragrance rushed out wrapped in warm water vapor. The smell of the shower gel made the tip of his nose feel cold, and his long eyelashes trembled.

Fu Yanbai's movement was much louder than usual.

The man's footsteps and clothes were particularly noisy. Ji Ran pressed one ear on the pillow and could hear slight breathing, which sounded like a low gasp.

He felt Fu Yanbai looking at him.

I couldn't count the past few minutes, but in the end Fu Yanbai still didn't speak. The scorching heat quickly spread to every corner of the room. As soon as the man lay down, Ji Ran felt that the sheets were getting hot.

He didn't dare to look back for fear of being taken out.

Unexpectedly, Fu Yanbai didn't turn his back as soon as he lay down like usual.

The deep breath hit behind the ear.

The man's breath kissed the small part of the exposed back of Ji Ran's neck, and his stiff back trembled, like an electric shock.

Fu Yanbai didn't fall asleep as quickly as usual. Ji Ran didn't know what the person behind him was doing, what his expression was, or the look in his eyes.

He pretended to sleep honestly, and he didn't know how long it had passed before the warm breath gradually faded away, and the back of his neck felt slightly cold.

The pillow moved slightly.

Fu Yanbai seemed to have turned around.

This feeling is like being in a dark grassland. He is a small animal being stared at by a male lion. He can only lurk motionless in the night, waiting for the huge lion to move away his eyes and steps, and then he can cautiously get out. Come at one o'clock.