67 - 68

Chapter 67 Living Together
Eye protectionTurn off the lights
bigmiddleSmall
"Have you really thought it through?"

After several surgeries in the afternoon, Fu Yanbai had just walked out of the door when he saw Gu Xuan, who was as good as the door god and as punctual as a rooster crow: "Do you think this is particularly great?"

Fu Yanbai took off his hat, glanced at him, signed the form handed over by the nurse, and then said: "No, I understand your approach and I have no objection."

"Then you just give your heart to Zhong Taiyang?"

Gu Xuanhe relaxed his face a little, and Fu Yanbai said calmly: "I have my own plan. And according to the order, it should be his."

"What are your plans?"

Gu Xuanhe said: "Because he heard it, are you reluctant to make him sad? Or do you want him to participate in the operation?"

"Both."

Fu Yanbai strode forward and admitted simply. Gu Xuanhe's words were stuck in his throat and he didn't make a sound.

Fu Yanbai was telling him that people should think about themselves, and he was thinking about himself.

He wants Ji Ran to keep him at the forefront of his heart, wants Ji Ran to always think about him as his uncle, and wants Ji Ran to take him into the operating room to remember how good he is. This was much more important to Fu Yanbai than cutting in line to give Xinyuan to the son of an unfamiliar boss.

Gu Xuanhe suddenly discovered that this man actually had a good background.

"But even if it weren't for him, I would still give Xinyuan to Zhong Taiyang."

Fu Yanbai walked into the office with a low but cold voice: "Zhong Taiyang's situation is more serious. The special needs department is taking precautions now and can wait. He is the one who really needs Xinyuan."

The office was silent.

Ji Ran was not there, and there were two kiwi fruits on the table. A bit of sour fruity fragrance was tainted in the sunlight. It looked like they were sent by Zhong Taiyang, but he didn't dare to stay for a long time.

Fu Yanbai looked at the table and suddenly remembered something long ago.

It seems that there has been such an ordinary person in his life. He is not even a doctor and has only helped with some small tasks such as doing calculations and occupying seats, but the other person's eyes always have enthusiasm.

It was a look of admiration and trust.

When he was a boy, he always felt that he was too hot, and for a long time, he seemed to have never seen her again. It was not until he was admitted to college and had an accidental class reunion that he realized that the other party had left long ago.

During the internship year of his senior year, everyone thought he was going to go to the most valuable clinical department, thoracic surgery, but they didn't expect Fu Yanbai to choose cardiology.

He often didn't know why he kept remembering such an ordinary person, just an ordinary classmate, but when he stood in the ward, it seemed that everyone was carrying that shadow.

He couldn't polish it, but he couldn't shake it off either.

"I know you do it for my own good."

Fu Yanbai: "But just looking at it like this, I can't do it."

--

Ward on the twelfth floor.

When Zhong Taiyang heard the news, his emotions obviously hadn't calmed down yet. He was so surprised that he couldn't express his surprise at first. He even took off his small round mirror, covered his face and cried for a while. Then he started to worry about the operation process again, and he pulled Ji Ran and kept asking questions.