43 - 44

Chapter 43 Falling Feather
Eye protectionTurn off the lights
bigmiddleSmall
After Chen Ying left, Ji Ran found that he hadn't written a single note in the paper.

There was a lavender box on the table with a string of words he couldn't understand. He only remembered that Fu Yanbai gave him a school badge and never paid attention to the box.

With Fu Yanbai's character, he would never just pick up a box and put a gift in it.

Ji Ran was lying in front of the table, listening to the sound of the door opening below, the slight sound of conversation, and more movement below. Someone stood up, and then there was a sound of the door opening and closing.

He looked up and saw that it was already half past seven.

After a while, there were footsteps on the stairs. Just as Fu Yanbai raised his hand to knock on the door, the door was opened from the inside.

Ji Ran had a "happened" expression on his face, touched his nose and walked out: "What are you doing?"

Fu Yanbai lowered his hand: "Come down and eat."

Ji Ran said "Oh" and followed downstairs. After taking two steps, he said, "I chose reason."

The classes remain unchanged, and the current experimental class has been directly changed to a science experimental class. Fu Yanbai raised his eyebrows slightly. He was a little busy during this period, so he really didn't ask much about Ji Ran's choice of liberal arts. He sat down at the dinner table and asked, "Have you thought about it?"

"Um."

Ji Ran lowered his head and drank the soup: "I'm good at science."

Fu Yanbai: ""

The topic quickly ended at the dinner table.

In the evening, Aunt Sun made casserole porridge. Ji Ran drank two bowls of porridge and ate some fried noodles. The two shrimps Fu Yanbai peeled in were also eaten obediently.

When he put down his chopsticks, Fu Yanbai looked over, as if he had a premonition of something in his eyes.

Ji Ran wiped his mouth and said, "Let's play some more football today."

When you are good, you probably have an agenda.

"Didn't I promise that we would stop fighting when school starts?"

Fu Yanbai half-lidded his eyelids and listened to his ancestor on the other side of the table:

"Finally, look at the teaching results."

""

--

The two of them changed their clothes and went to the golf course. After playing for a while, it got dark. Early autumn was no better than summer, and a chilly feeling creeped up.

Fu Yanbai glanced at his watch, and just as he was about to stand up, he heard a sentence beside his voice:

"Do you want to compete?"

Ji Ran rubbed his hands and licked his lips, with a routine expression on his face: "Just shoot one ball. If I make it, I win."

Fu Yanbai:

This familiar smell.

Ji Ran's little face showed an expression of success. He could tell that some people just wanted to blackmail them, but they didn't really want to practice football.

The basketball in his hand was quickly swatted away. Ji Ran stood on the three-point line and said, "If I win, you have to promise me one thing. You can't keep your word."