31 - 32

Chapter 31 Photos
Eye protectionTurn off the lights
bigmiddleSmall
Ji Ran had dinner at Su Ning's place, and when she returned to the apartment, Fu Yanbai was already in the living room.

Tutou hummed while eating the can. Ji Ran changed his slippers and looked over. Fu Yanbai hadn't changed his coat yet. His cell phone and keys were left on the coffee table, seemingly on his front and back feet.

"Why are you back?"

"Um."

Fu Yanbai raised his head, and Ji Ran opened his school uniform jacket, wearing a white T-shirt with his schoolbag hanging on it, and walked upstairs: "I just want to trouble you, can't I?"

The more you get used to it, the more skinny you get.

Ji Ran returned to the room and packed her schoolbag, took a shower and changed into a sweatshirt. She rubbed the towel in her wet hair. When she raised her face from the chicken coop, Fu Yanbai happened to be standing at the top of the stairs, half leaning on the railing. :

"Don't play the piano?"

""

Ji Ran held up a towel: "I'm nervous about studying in high school."

Fu Yanbai: "Then play the piano and relax."

Ji Ran:

"When I went back during the summer vacation, my grandma said I didn't need to play."

Studying in high school was stressful, coupled with Ji Ran's eager coquettishness, the old lady couldn't handle it and collapsed instantly.

[If you want to play, keep learning. If you don't want to, forget it. Grandma won't force you. 】

Fu Yanbai stood for a moment and looked away: "Okay."

He turned around and walked to the restaurant. Ji Ran stood there, feeling empty for no reason. He took a few steps downstairs and followed Fu Yanbai to the bar like a little tail.

The kettle with a thin mouth had just boiled. Fu Yanbai poured a cup of hot water, half-leaned on the edge of the table, his eyebrows relaxed: "Is there anything else?"

"you are tired?"

Ji Ran grabbed the towel in his hand. He had just come out of the bathroom, his cheeks were lightly pink, and he looked at Fu Yanbai with a rosy face: "Uh... I see you are leaning against me."

"Well, I stood there all day."

Fu Yanbai narrowed his peach-blossom eyes and looked at him meaningfully: "I'm in a hurry to come back from patrolling the room at night."

""

Ji Ran recognized this expression.

He glanced at the half-opened piano room. The lights inside were turned on at some point, and there was a light mark on the ground.

The young master twisted the towel on his hand:

"Then, just one."

The next second, Fu Yanbai had already sat on the sofa with a glass of water, and began to close his eyes to rest. His expression looked like he was just listening to music, which made Ji Ran grind his teeth...

He's so damn gentle!

--

In early autumn, the temperature suddenly cools down.

During the change of seasons, Su Ning's clothing company seems to be particularly busy. Ji Ran can only eat there a few meals a week at most. It is almost difficult to see Su Ning all night. Most of the time Living with Fu Yanbai, he was forced to perform from time to time.