7 - 8

Chapter 7
eye protectionturn off the lights
bigmiddleSmall
"Where's the schoolbag?"

"lost."

"cell phone?"

"In the bag."

Ji Ran stood in this room that looked a lot like a lounge and an office. Fu Yanbai sat in front of a long white table crowded with documents and two monitors, and looked up at him.

"Would you like to explain that?"

Ji Ran poked a finger at the nurse's desk ten meters away from the door. The nurses at the front desk were obviously absent-minded when they walked by just now, and a sentence that was not close or far away floated into their ears: "My son is so big~"

It can be seen that hospital gossip spreads quickly.

Fu Yanbai looked back at the computer screen, the lower lids of those peach blossom eyes raised cold arcs, with an expression of indifference: "No need, it's almost the same."

Ji Ran: ""

Where is it?

But as a single person in his twenties, he doesn't care about his luck, and Ji Ran doesn't bother to worry about it. He cleared his throat at Fu Yanbai and asked, "How is the one sent for rescue?"

"It's fine for now."

Fu Yanbai clicked the mouse twice, as if taking notes: "I'm still in touch with my family. I may have surgery later."

Ji Ran said "Oh": "What surgery?"

Fu Yanbai: "Patient privacy."

Ji Ran: ""

The sound of typing on the keyboard stopped, and Fu Yanbai raised his head. His eyes first glanced at Ji Ran's wet bangs, and then at the somewhat messy school uniform pulled. There are faint bruises on the elbow.

The scrutinizing gaze made Ji Ran turn her head unconsciously, but she happened to see the white coat hanging on the wall, and there was a work card on it.

Fu Yanbai Jiran, Director of the Department of Cardiology at the Affiliated Hospital of Jiangnan University, stared at the seemingly old one-inch photo: "The job card is pretty."

"Come here and apply the medicine."

"oh."

Fu Yanbai sat on the chair and took out an ointment for promoting blood circulation and removing blood stasis from the drawer. Ji Ran glanced and saw that there were many large and small bottles and jars inside, which looked complete.

"come over."

"oh."

Ji Ran took a step forward.

"Come here."

""

I don't know if it was because of too much strength just now that my body was a little weak, or because I was a little nervous standing in Fu Yanbai's office. Ji Ran felt a tightness in her calf, and staggered in the next second.

""

But Fu Yanbai didn't help him

Not only did he not help him, but he turned the chair very naturally as if nothing happened.

Unbiased, Ji Ran just sat on one thigh. ?

Fu Yanbai's expression was calm, and he unscrewed the cover as if nothing had happened. Ji Ran stood up abruptly, and said righteously, "I'm going to the consulting room."

So informal!

what action? ?

Fu Yanbai raised the end of his eyes and looked at him: "Then let the nurse just paint it for you."