33 - 34

Before Chapter 33
Eye protectionTurn off the lights
bigmiddleSmall
"I'm not leaving."

Ji Ran brushed his teeth and washed his face. When he came out, Fu Yanbai had already gotten up from the sofa, rubbed his eyebrows with one hand, and then said, "How do you feel?"

Ji Ran was stunned for a moment before he remembered that he was sick last night when he opened his mouth. He coughed and then hummed: "It's nothing."

"Well, let's go."

Fu Yanbai didn't ask any more questions, but Ji Ran felt that his voice was a little hoarse. "Are you catching a cold?" came to his mouth and was swallowed back into his stomach.

Self-indulgent.

Without the rabbit head, he and Fu Yanbai walked in tandem, feeling that they had nothing to say. Before they passed the intersection of Luyang Yizhong, Ji Ran quickly ran forward to Xuedao.

"Let's go, don't give it away."

Although he told himself in his heart that it was a thing of the past, the feeling of disappointment was still a bit strong. Ji Ran thought about avoiding Fu Yanbai for two days. School just ended in the afternoon when he saw a figure at the door of the classroom.

Tokihishi wasn't even wearing a school uniform this time. He was wearing a red jacket with white eagles embroidered on it. He was leaning against the railing with a thin paper bag in his hand.

He smiled a little naughtyly, and when he saw Ji Ran coming out, he raised his eyebrows first: "You've grown taller again, and you're almost catching up with me."

After saying that, he jumped down from the railing. Ji Ran was still a little shorter than him, but the difference was less than 5 centimeters. From the back, there was not much difference.

"What's this?"

"It's for you."

Shi An handed over the bag, and Ji Ran took out a thin album inside.

"chanu"

"Again?"

"A new album is about to be released. I am the largest union among fans. I have collected hundreds of albums. I will give you one for free first."

The album still had a dark red cover. There were no words on the front and back except the name, and there were no people. Ji Ran felt a strong sense of style, and then he didn't dare to put it back.

"Thank you, but I guess it will be a waste when you take it back." Ji Ran stretched out his hand with some embarrassment: "I really don't chase stars, why don't you develop your position?"

Shi An instantly put on a disgusted face: "We, Melaleuca, all have pursuits, okay? We are very picky about the quality of our fans."

Ji Ran: "Oh."

Tokihishi: "And I don't have much chance to see them recently."

Ji Ran:?

The two of them stood under a tree at the school gate. Shi'an scratched his neck and said, "Ran Ran, I don't plan to continue going to school."

Ji Ran was not too surprised.

"Did you see it?"

"A little bit."

"So obvious..."

"How about you put your schoolbag on your back?"

""

Ji Ran walked forward: "You"

"Of course it has nothing to do with you." Tokihishi looked at his expression and knew what he was thinking. He waved his hand hurriedly: "It's me. I've figured it out myself. I really don't like studying."