25 - 26

Chapter 25 Join the group
Eye protectionTurn off the lights
bigmiddleSmall
The high school entrance examination is in July.

According to the requirements of the entire Jiangnan Province, if you want to apply in advance, you must apply and register early, and then go through the material review.

During the winter vacation of the first semester of the second grade of junior high school, Cheng Li visited Ji Ran again.

"I see that you... don't seem to want to apply?"

There are several final exam papers on the table. The top two are mathematics and English. Ji Ran actually got a small score: 100 points.

The following Physics and Political History areas were "performed" very stably, almost exactly the same as last time, both in their early 80s.

These small things were hidden from others, but not from Cheng Li, who was the head teacher. She could tell at a glance that Ji Ran was deliberately trying to score points. She was afraid that after passing the exam, the grade leader would come again with great expectations, or she would give him a call. Su Ning and Ji Wei were convinced.

She had a meaningful look on her face.

Ji Ran simply nodded.

"I don't plan to advance for the time being."

Cheng Li tapped her high heels: "I understand, then I will tell the school for you. Just give up this opportunity, don't regret it in the future."

Ji Ran stood silent, and Cheng Li waved her hand: "Go back, but you still have to take the exam well in the future, and I'm still pointing out your average score."

"Well, thank you Ban Cheng."

When Ji Ran returned to the classroom, people were already piled up one after another around the grade list, and there were a lot of people watching the excitement.

Because for the first time, there are not two words written at the top of the score sheet, but three words.

First place Bao Binbin 702

Second place Ji Ran 697

It was just such a small difference, but it caused an uproar in Class 7, because this was the first time since the beginning of school that Ji Ran failed to take the first place--

The throne changes hands.

"Damn it, Xiao Bao is awesome."

"Seven hundred points... I never dreamed of getting so many points... Is this the first one in our class to score 700 points?"

"It seems so. In the second year of junior high school, I only got 800 points after adding physics. Even Ji Ran had never scored more than 700 before."

"I announced that I have changed my surname. From now on I will be Dad Bao. Dad, when will you give me a lecture?"

"Farewell, you should go find Ji Ran."

Bao Binbin, who was surrounded by the crowd, raised his eyebrows and scratched his lower eyes: "I don't know how to give lectures. I have been in remedial classes. He can take so many tests without going to remedial classes. He is better than me."

"Ji Ran doesn't go to tutoring classes? Is it true?"

"Really, wasn't my elbow so cold before?"

"Then how do you know he's not somewhere else?"

"Hey, there's no one who really doesn't sign up for the class. He's just trying to learn without saying anything."

"that is."