75 - 76

Chapter 75 Been here
Eye protectionTurn off the lights
bigmiddleSmall
Ji Qiuqiu stayed in the bungalow for five days in total.

Fu Yanbai came out of the second bedroom on the fifth day. The breakfast table was filled with takeaways ordered by Miss Ji, including soup dumplings, Huaiyang cakes, crystal shrimp dumplings and chicken noodle soup.

The table was filled with plates of all sizes. Ji Ran was sitting next to Ji Qiuqiu, concentrating on eating the noodles without even raising his head to look at him.

"I said you two have been able to live here for two months without even having an aunt." Ji Qiuqiu bit into a piece of hash brown, in disbelief: "It's okay if you don't invite the cleaning staff, but you don't have anyone to cook??"

Ji Ran buried his head lower, and Ji Qiuqiu used his arm to help him: "What do you usually eat? Takeaway?"

"he does."

Ji Ran responded vaguely, and Fu Yanbai poured half a cup of milk, put it in the microwave, and then skillfully washed a small plate of blueberries.

Ji Qiuqiu was like an aging screw. It took him a long time to turn it around and made a loud bang: "You mean you two live here and he cooks?"

Fu Yanbai took out the heated milk from the microwave and placed it next to Ji Ran:

"Be careful of the burn."

Ji Qiuqiu seemed to have seen a ghost in broad daylight.

Not to mention that Fu Yanbai's hands were the ones that saved lives and healed the wounded, turning decay into miraculous hands. From what she had heard from the elders, Fu Yanbai was a cold, aloof man, with no fingers on his face.

As long as she was a little gentle and considerate, none of her sisters would leave this handsome and golden specimen without getting their hands on it.

Now this man is actually staying in Ji Ran's small bungalow, cooking and hot milk

Her eyes were so wide that they could kill a fly. Ji Ran felt guilty and did not raise his head. Only the person who had just served the table responded: "I am used to it in America. He is young, so I can take care of him."

"oh"

Ji Qiuqiu still had a ghostly expression on his face. Fu Yanbai spoke coldly again: "When will you leave?"

""

Ji Qiuqiu inexplicably had the illusion that a knife was flying towards her. She cleared her throat: "Friday. Aren't you guys on holiday? I'll drive Ran Ran back to celebrate New Year's Day tonight."

"I'm with you."

Ji Ran choked.

"We go back to Haiyun, what are you doing together?"

Ji Ran stared at Fu Yanbai defensively. Ever since he saw the roll of gauze, he felt that there was nothing this person couldn't do. The elegance of a scholarly family and the self-control of a noble son were all nonsense.

Fu Yanbai now covets his looks, misses his innocence, and is shameless and wants to deceive him into getting his hands on the beast.

"Visit Uncle Ji."

The animal elegantly peeled a hard-boiled egg and removed the yolk, leaving only the white in Ji Ran's bowl: "I dropped by Luyang by the way, and I left some things in the apartment."

"Then go yourself."

"Your car is still at my apartment."

""