41 - 42

Chapter 41 Red Light
Eye protectionTurn off the lights
bigmiddleSmall
As May passes, the weather gradually gets warmer.

As the final exam was approaching, Fu Yanbai went on a business trip to the United States for a conference on new heart transplantation technologies. It took him two full weeks to come back.

Ji Ran was taken to the school district room by Su Ning and stayed there for a few days. After Su Ning left, he went back to the apartment to stay with Aunt Sun for a few days. It was early in the morning when Fu Yanbai came back. No one was there when he opened the door. When he opened the bedroom door, he saw the lawless The little monkey has become the king--

Ji Ran lay down on the bed with his rabbit head, feeling particularly good in bed.

The summer sun is scorching my buttocks. There was only a thin blanket on the bed, and Ji Ran only wore a yellow T-shirt and a pair of red shorts, with her two white legs exposed.

The rabbit's head was crossed with the dog's paws, and he was lying next to him hugging his legs.

""

Five minutes later, Tutou whimpered and was thrown out of bed. Fu Yanbai stood beside the bed for a while, holding a corner of the blanket and covering it up.

Because it was Sunday, Ji Ran had a good night's sleep. When he woke up, he only saw a small lavender box beside his bed. He ran out of bed and saw that no one was at home.

"Aunt Sun, where is uncle?"

Most of the dishes were placed on the table. Aunt Sun smiled and said, "Mr. Fu has gone to the hospital. He seems to have a meeting."

"You just came back and left?"

The young master sat at the table and looked at the door dissatisfied. Not sure if it was an illusion, but Ji Ran felt that Fu Yanbai spent less and less time at home recently and was stuck in the hospital.

"I heard that there were many new clinical breakthroughs in this meeting, and those who could participate were not ordinary people." Aunt Sun: "As soon as Mr. Fu came back, he answered the phone and was called away without rest."

Ji Ran pursed his lips, but this was Fu Yanbai's job. He could only open the lavender box while being unhappy, thinking in his heart, if he didn't like it, he would ignore this person tonight.

As soon as he opened it, Ji Ran was completely stunned.

There was a small transparent bag inside. The packaging was not cheap, but it looked like the school emblem to Ji Ran. I searched online for the English word starting with H, and sure enough, it was the emblem of a famous Ivy League school.

The young master was completely withered.

He didn't expect that Fu Yanbai would come back with such a thing after being out for half a month. He almost had the words "study hard" written on his face.

He waited two months, nothing special at all.

After eating, Ji Ran went back to his room gloomily and finished writing a Chinese composition before the door rang outside.

Fu Yanbai was jet-lagged and looked tired. Two buttons of his shirt were unbuttoned, and the low-key dark satin was piled up to the joints.

He first leaned on the sofa and stared at the door of the study for a while. His half-closed eyes were as quiet as a pool of spring water. Just a second before he opened his mouth, the door suddenly opened a crack.

""

Ji Ran looked like he had just heard it, walked out of it, walked to the living room, and said flatly: "You're back."