23 - 24

Chapter 23 Internet Cafe
Eye protectionTurn off the lights
bigmiddleSmall
"Are you full?"

"I am full."

Fu Yanbai changed his clothes and held the dog leash. Aunt Sun squeezed a cup of strawberry and mango juice for Ji Ran and put it in her schoolbag: "It's the second year of junior high school, so the schoolbag is a little heavier."

Ji Ran usually walks in front in the morning. Fu Yanbai habitually pulled the dog behind him when he got off the elevator. The little boy wanted to save face and was not happy to walk together.

But today, before he passed the traffic light, he found that he had caught up with Ji Ran.

"Forgot something?"

Fu Yanbai put away the dog leash and looked over. Ji Ran was already walking.

This process was repeated three times. Fu Yanbai half-squinted his eyes and stared meaningfully at the back of his head in front of him. Ji Ran walked for a while and turned back as expected.

""

Ji Ran: "Why are you staring at me?"

Fu Yanbai: "Nothing."

Ji Ran slowed down and quickly landed next to the rabbit head. Early in the morning, at the gate of No. 1 Lieutenant Colonel Lu Yang, there were pancakes, fruit carts and snack bars everywhere, and clouds of white mist came out of the newly opened covers.

The ancestor suddenly opened his mouth.

Ji Ran: "I want to have breakfast."

""

Fu Yanbai's body was filled with steam from the steamed stuffed bun shop, and he frowned: "Aren't you full this morning?

Ji Ran touched his nose and said, "I'm hungry again when I stand up."

Fu Yanbai: "?"

The young master stepped in with one leg: "My stomach is small."

Fu Yanbai: ""

This small shop has been open opposite No. 1 Middle School for more than ten years. It sells steamed buns, soy milk and pot stickers. Almost all the people in the shop are students.

As soon as Tutou smelled the aroma of meat, he pulled Fu Yanbai, who was still frowning, and walked in, as excited as a primary school dog going out.

Ji Ran chose a small table in the back and sat down. Fu Yanbai wanted to remind Ji Ran who was sitting there because he had a small stomach. He was still sitting and his stomach was still small, but there was already a sound in his ears--

"Boss, two drawers of steamed buns."

The uncle at the door turned around and said, "What kind of stuffing?"

Ji Ran shouted casually: "Beef and tofu, not spicy."

"Okay~"

Fu Yanbai raised his eyebrows: "Ever come to eat?"

The menu of the steamed stuffed bun shop only has a few simple fillings. Only those who come here often know whether to order spicy or not spicy. But Ji Ran always eats breakfast at home, and Fu Yanbai watches him enter the school almost every day.

Ji Ran was stunned for a moment, then remembered that he had ordered his favorite food before: "Uh... I see my classmates have eaten it."

Fu Yanbai nodded, and two drawers of steamed buns came up quickly, as well as two cups of hot soy milk. Ji Ran sat down and realized that he had ordered too much. The stomach that had just stuffed two sandwiches could not hold these at all. It was really too small.