37 - 38

Chapter 37 Sitting and Forgetting
Eye protectionTurn off the lights
bigmiddleSmall
At the end of the day, the two of them skied three ski trails in total. From 6 a.m. to afternoon, they were both happy and exhausted.

Ji Ran leaned against Fu Yanbai tiredly and squinted until the car drove into the hotel door and woke up again thinking of something.

The selfie stick that Fu Yanbai pinched, and the connected mobile phone already had more than thirty photos, most of them were taken of Ji Ran, with various red figures, and only a few photos of the two of them, galloping around. Snow room.

Ji Ran's hand quickly flipped forward a few pages. One of them was at the slowdown point of a wide road. Fu Yanbai waited for him deliberately. His stretched out arm happened to be connected to his outstretched front hand, and he took the photo from the side. , much like holding hands and gliding.

It happened to be early in the morning, the sun was shining on the skateboard, and only two crooked eye slits were left in his smile.

Fu Yanbai's eyebrows were raised, and the corners of his mouth were raised a little, as if with a faint smile.

Ji Ran jumped out of the car first with her cell phone in hand, and arrived at a small white curtain with "Photo Room" written on it. While gesturing, she pointed at the phone screen: "Excuse me?"

As soon as the old Japanese man turned around, his palm-sized face came in. Ji Ran blinked: "P, Print"

The old man frowned and chatted along with Ji Ligulu. Ji Ran couldn't understand Japanese, and he finally understood after looking at the translation on the precautions.

"Only develop film"

""

The young master ran back with his ears drooped. Fu Yanbai looked at him: "What are you doing?"

Ji Ran blushed: "I won't tell you."

Fu Yanbai:

After a simple wash and refreshment, dinner was served at the hotel, a two-Michelin-star kaiseki meal.

Because Ji Ran glanced at the old man cutting sushi when he left, Fu Yanbai did not choose to dine alone in the room, but simply took the people to the Japanese restaurant on the first floor.

The space is very quiet. Ji Ran sat in for a while, but there was no sound. The young European couple who also caught up with the morning snow happened to be sitting in the restaurant, raising their eyebrows slightly.

Ji Ran turned back and waved his hand.

Fu Yanbai picked out a set of bird-colored tableware made from red clay. After three appetizers, there was a popping sound when the lid was lifted. The steaming stone pottery pot was followed by heat, and the aroma was overflowing.

Ji Ran glanced at the side with his peripheral vision. Fu Yanbai's was King Crab Mix, while his was Red Snapper Shouxi.

The chef in front of the cooking table bowed slightly to express his invitation. There was a sound of chopsticks being used in the restaurant, and the sound of conversation gradually resumed.

Ji Ran picked up the chopsticks and took a look at the small pot across the table. Fu Yanbai quickly raised his eyebrows:

"You look at the menu and make your own choice."

""

That's right.

But what can't stop other people's pots is to be more fragrant!

"Eat crabs and grow taller."

Fu Yanbai looked at Ji Ran's serious nonsense and looked like he was not afraid: