57 - 58

Chapter 57 Dreaming
Eye protectionTurn off the lights
bigmiddleSmall
"The straps are untied for you, so you can move your arms."

After Ji Ran took the blood pressure of the last bed, the head nurse walked in with a working atmosphere on Monday morning. When she saw him, she warned him: "The director will prescribe two coronary stents this afternoon. Remember to go see him."

"Little doctor, you put the tape on backwards."

As soon as the aunt on the hospital bed reminded her, Ji Ran quickly tore open the blood pressure monitor and glued it on again, and responded vaguely to the head nurse:

"Well let's see."

He didn't know yet whether Fu Yanbai would let him see it.

After all, a week ago last weekend, in front of Master Fu, who had finally lost his temper, he replied "dreaming" and left the small bungalow without looking back.

Since then, Fu Yanbai has not contacted him again.

According to the general time for ward rounds, Fu Yanbai started earlier than Yue Yang. When Ji Ran arrived this morning, he was asking for a bed with two attending doctors and interns. When he saw himself next to him, his eyes did not turn away for a moment.

Ji Ran had no doubt that Fu Yanbai had probably never chased anyone or looked down on him in his life.

Perhaps the word "dreaming" a week ago has gone down in history, to the extent that Master Fu will never see him again.

Ji Ran put away the blood pressure monitor, posted the test sheet, walked back to bed 7, and pulled up a bench with a smile: "Auntie, can I sit with you for a while?"

He had long since decided not to think about it anymore. It didn't matter what happened to him. He had lived a good life without Fu Yanbai in the past four years.

The old aunt had just eaten breakfast and was half leaning on the bedside. The two kind crow's feet at the corners of her eyes grew a little deeper when she saw him: "Okay, little doctor, come here, eat an apple first."

Another big apple came to hand, and Ji Ranle took it. It was the doctor's morning meeting, and during the rare free time, he sat and gnawed on the apple while taking out his mobile phone to make a call.

About that machine.

Gu Xuanhe obviously didn't want to care and relied on him. The thought of missing an electrocardiogram machine made Ji Ran feel a little uneasy, so he decided to deal with it in one go.

When I dialed the phone, it still beeped three times as usual. The eight-digit company number starting with 010 seemed like a pool of stagnant water, and no one answered it.

It wasn't until he called for the fourth time that someone lazily picked up the call. Ji Ran simply suspected that this was not a regular enterprise.

"Hello, is this Sugui Culture Trading Co., Ltd.?" Ji Ranzheng'er Bajing said: "I am Qishan Hospital Affiliated to Tianbei University. I would like to ask -"

"Dududu--"

Ji Ran removed his phone indifferently.

This is the fourth time in a week.

When the old aunt saw his painful face drooping, she immediately frowned.

During this period of time while she was lying on the hospital bed, she saw Ji Ran calling seven or eight times, and the other person had the same attitude, which was really irritating.

As soon as she raised her hand, her two sons quickly stepped forward and shook the bed board higher.

The old aunt's nose was connected to the trachea, and she took the mobile phone from Ji Ran's hand. Because of the constant infusion, the back of her hand was slightly swollen and looked very thick: