27 - 28

Chapter 27 Ji Ran
Eye protectionTurn off the lights
bigmiddleSmall
"Who to hit?"

Ji Ran lowered his hand and the sound went silent. Li Meng turned the phone over and looked at it. There was no number on it. It had been pressed into the lock screen mode.

"Drunk and talking nonsense."

Tokian frowned: "Hurry up and hit your mark, don't wait any longer."

"well."

Li Meng dialed Su Ning's number, and it was not until the eighth call that he was picked up. The background sound on the other side was very complicated, and Su Ning's voice was almost inaudible.

"Auntie, Ran Ran is drunk. Can you come and pick him up? He is at the intersection of Fangping 4th Road. I will send you his location."

After a while, the other end of the phone became quiet, and Su Ning's anxious voice came: "Okay, send me your detailed address."

Half a minute later, Fu Yanbai's cell phone rang.

"Aunt Su."

"Xiao Fu."

Su Ning's tone was very anxious: "Classmate Ran Ran called me just now and said that he was drunk when he went out to play, but I am in the company now and can't leave for a while."

Fu Yanbai's expression was slightly surprised.

Su Ning: "Can you pick him up for me? I have a client and I can't leave. It's in the city."

"You," Fu Yanbai's voice paused, and then he said again: "Give me your contact number and ask them to wait where they are."

"Okay, okay."

Su Ning sighed heavily, and her tone changed from anxious to worried: "I thought he wouldn't have much use for me when he went out to play today, and for some reason, he drank beer."

Fu Yanbai: "It's okay, I'll go there."

Su Ning: "Then I'll send you the address. You wait."

Fu Yanbai didn't wait for the address, and got into the car according to the location. Su Ning's address was then sent to him. He was already halfway through the drive, and when he arrived, just twenty minutes had passed since he received the call.

Under the big yellow signboard of the store, Ji Ran collapsed on Shi An's back like mud.

There were several boys sitting next to him, and behind him was a table of girls taking selfies. There was another person at the end who was already reading a book. It looked like the place had almost dispersed.

Except for Toki An, who was not surprised, no one else had seen Fu Yanbai. Li Meng was already so sleepy that he was about to fall asleep, but now he suddenly woke up.

After all, it is rare to see such a tall and handsome parent.

"give it to me."

Fu Yanbai took the clay-like person back from Shi An's body with one hand.

Ji Ran had long lost consciousness. Fu Yanbai put him in the most obedient posture, then picked him up by the waist and burped.

""

Fu Yanbai glanced at the mud on his body, and then said to the remaining people in the shop: "Thank you, go back early, and drink less in the future."

Several girls screamed quickly after Fu Yanbai's car drove away.

Tokihishi was stunned for a moment.

He looked at Fu Yanbai's back as he got into the car, and an idea that made no sense came to him -