71 - 72

Chapter 71 Friday
Eye protectionTurn off the lights
bigmiddleSmall
For half a week.

Ji Ran had never seen the black hat in the villa area.

After the holidays, the hospital gradually became busy. The change of seasons between autumn and winter was the busiest time. He weighed it and did not continue to spend time here.

First, there is the possibility of admitting my mistake. Secondly, Tokishi complained to him that Xiaofengli took advantage of the announcement of their relationship on November 1 to release a new album. It is now very popular and may be preparing for a tour.

Such stars have many residences. This may not be the home you return to most often.

This is Ji Qianyu's life after all. Ji Ran seriously sent her a long piece of "old fan" advice on WeChat, intending to give her more energy back to the hospital while persuading her.

His internship period has taken a small step, and the time has come for the large number of people who first came to Qishan Hospital to distinguish the good from the bad. After all, new blood will be added every year.

According to the hospital's regulations, there will be a batch of unofficial reservation opportunities every year. Nowadays, medical resources are tight, and many tertiary hospitals in second- and third-tier cities have all batches of unofficial reservations. However, at Qishan Hospital, there is still room for choice.

"Based on your previous performance, two places will be recommended for the ward and two places for the director."

The person from the hospital office said: "Don't be nervous. Whether you are a patient or a doctor, we are well aware of your performance. We cannot raise the Buddha at the moment."

This is true, no one would give a simple intern a hard time.

Ji Ran calculated his working hours and performance in the ward and felt that there should be something for him. Xue Le, who was sitting opposite him, looked more sad:

"Tsk, I didn't tell you earlier. I took an extra day off on November 1. Isn't it a stretch for my crotch?"

"Kind of."

""

A chicken wing instantly fell on Ji Ran's plate: "Hey, I'm Brother Ji."

"What?"

"Aren't you related to Fu Yanbai?"

"I don't"

"I know you don't use the back door."

Xue Lezheng'er said: "Just help me ask him which two places he has. I haven't stayed in the ward for too long, so I guess there is no chance. If I can't decide, I'll have to look at a few more hospitals."

This kind of favor is quite normal.

Ji Ran nodded and agreed to him. And he also wanted to know whether Fu Yanbai chose him.

But it has been a little difficult to talk to this person recently. Fu Yanbai seems to be busy with something and is often away from home at night. The two assistants said that he left early. Ji Ran finally managed to get people in the office during the day.

"Still considering."

Fu Yanbai leaned on the chair and only raised his head to glance at him. He spoke very slowly, biting the last two words particularly hard.

""

Ji Ran knew what he meant and cleared his throat: "These are two different things."

Should he be with Fu Yanbai and tell him the quota from Director Fu? How can they be confused.