73 - 74

Chapter 73 Breaking into the house
Eye protectionTurn off the lights
bigmiddleSmall
His lips were pressed against his extremely handsome eyes.

Ji Ran's heart was panicked. He didn't know if Fu Yanbai would forgive him easily.

But after all, he is young and has no burden. He just lies in someone's arms, as if he is really a nephew who admits his mistakes and a cat who comes to comfort him.

The living room was eerily quiet, and the needle movement coincided with the heartbeat. I don't know how much time had passed before Ji Ran heard a soft sigh.

Fu Yanbai had a temper, but he had no way to use it. He consolidated the results of the victory first: "Can't bear to part with it?"

What does it mean to be reluctant?

When others reach middle age, they cannot withstand the twists and turns. A hand lifted up Ji Ran's chin in the dark and pressed it close: "Is that what I meant?"

I can't see the little thing nodding today.

He was afraid that he wouldn't be able to sleep.

Ji Ran knew that he was riding on the tiger's head at this moment, and he still had his hair plucked. He nodded his head crisply, and then he was pushed down on the sofa.

"Well"

He kicked his legs, but his strength was very strong, as if he was venting his energy. In addition to kissing him, Fu Yanbai moved much more vigorously than the previous times. Ji Ran felt his jaw hurt and snorted like a cat before taking a breath.

"We are in a relationship now, you can't be so um, domineering to me."

Kiss if you want.

Several times.

But Fu Yanbai couldn't listen at all. It seemed that only deepening the kiss could dispel the uneasiness and gloom in his heart tonight. Those eyes were closed so deeply that even the words "love" couldn't be relaxed.

Resistance is futile.

Ji Ran's knees slowly relaxed, and finally gave up the struggle.

This was the third time that he had met Fu Yanbai's lips and tongue. Compared with the previous two times, he had a little more experience.

The person's breath was heavy on him. Ji Ran knew that Fu Yanbai was still angry. In order to reduce his sentence, he tried to stick out the tip of his tongue.

Breathing slightly stagnant.

The next second, he saw Fu Yanbai open his extremely dark eyes, the sharp ends of his eyes raised, biting the softness that came to the door.

""

Ji Ran felt a chill in his lower abdomen. The sweater was lifted up at some point, and the hot back of his hand covered it, slowly climbing up his sensitivity.

"What are you doing?"

He thought it was a careful begging for mercy.

Little did he know that this would be a heinous crime for someone who had endured it all night.

Fu Yanbai's hands went in, and Ji Ran's white sweaters were piled on top of each other on his chest, and the corners of his eyes quickly became wet. He had only been touched by Fu Yanbai, never touched this place, and never even thought that this place was also a place of flowers and honey.

The man got an advantage, so he relaxed a lot. Fu Yanbai looked at him with a lonely look, like an injured large dog, wanting to invade but feeling sad at the same time: "What are you doing with the camera? Who were you calling just now?"