59 - 60

Chapter 59 Fever
Eye protectionTurn off the lights
bigmiddleSmall
"Are you bored watching TV at home on New Year's Day?"

Gu Xuanhe picked up the remote control to change the channel, but the remote control was quickly taken away from his hand. On the big screen was the live broadcast of the New Year's Eve concert, which was bustling and was about to reach the finale.

The camera occasionally flashed to the front row, and a familiar head was stretched out in the perfect rich seat in the middle. Ji Ran was wearing a red woolen coat, which made her skin very white. The photographer's lens swept over again and again, as if Audience representation is the same.

There happened to be two girls sitting on both sides of him. The three of them were holding a light sign together. For a moment, it was unclear which side was closer.

"Oh, they're all pretty."

Gu Xuanhe whistled and smiled mischievously: "Why don't you buy a ticket and sit there too?"

Fu Yanbai leaned on the sofa and only glanced up: "No."

Since Ji Ran wants to play, then go and have fun. After all, he is a teenage boy, so he will not follow every step of the way, holding the rope like a nanny.

"Which side here is the girlfriend? I can't tell." Gu Xuanhe squinted at the TV. When he mentioned his girlfriend, Fu Yanbai raised his head and glanced at it, then lowered his head:

"It doesn't look like that."

Gu Xuanhe raised his eyes unexpectedly.

Ever since this man returned to China, his purpose had always been clear. He thought that if he told Ji Ran that he had a girlfriend, Fu Yanbai would directly lock her in the house. After all, he knew how persistent he was in the past few years.

Now look at it, it's not that Master Fu is not anxious about having a girlfriend, but he doesn't believe it at all.

"Where's the dog?"

Fu Yanbai didn't watch any more TV, but instead looked at him and said, "When will you bring it to me?"

Gu Xuanhe yawned lazily: "I've been having a stomachache for the past two days. Let's wait a little longer."

Fu Yanbai: "Hurry up."

--

After New Year's Day.

As the number one male fan, Ji Ran was pulled out of the blacklist by Ji Qianyu's manager who loves fandom management and emphasized that he should stay away from his private life, stay close to his works, and not include so much support next time.

The "old fan" nodded like a chicken pecking at rice. Ji Ran wanted to ask about dating again, but he really didn't have time.

Unfortunately, his traineeship was in the Respiratory Department. Together with Xue Le and Yao, before the Spring Festival when influenza was high, he went to the busiest department in the entire hospital.

The cafeteria that you could eat in the cardiology department before was now a luxury. Due to the high incidence of influenza, the supply of pediatric respiratory doctors is completely in short supply. The corridors are full of children crying loudly, and there are also elderly people with poor kidneys and lungs. If the influenza is not treated well, it will be pneumonia.

"The scope of influenza this year is particularly large, and there are several special types. The above have repeatedly emphasized the need to control it. As the hospital for the treatment of infectious diseases in the capital, our hospital is the focus of the work."