69 - 70

Chapter 69 Kiss
Eye protectionTurn off the lights
bigmiddleSmall
There's still half a week until November.

Ji Ran's flight ticket is September 30th. When they heard that he was going to the concert, several young nurses were envious: "It's great. I've always wanted to go to the concert."

"The tickets are a bit expensive."

"I heard that the yellow zone costs several thousand."

"It's true. I thought fans weren't so crazy after she fell in love."

"She has a lot of fans. She sings well and is beautiful."

Ji Ran was very happy to hear it, and started to do charity as soon as she was happy: "If you have time, let me know, I will buy the tickets, and everyone will listen."

"Really?!!"

"Xiao Ji is so kind. My sister's love for you is not in vain."

"I'll ask my boyfriend."

There were people asking for invitations to watch the concert, and it seemed normal to invite one more. Ji Ran hesitated for a moment, took out his phone and clicked on Fu Yanbai's WeChat. The head nurse next to him said: "The director has two lectures during the holiday, don't think about it."

""

Ji Ran was stunned. He clearly remembered that Fu Yanbai said there were three days of leave that day: "Isn't it a holiday?"

"Yeah." The head nurse yawned: "But I can't get through the queue at the back of the lecture and surgery section. After asking around, only the director said that everything is fine on November 1. Dr. Yue and Dr. Gu have to go home, and Dr. Xiao Lin also has to accompany his daughter. My friend was traveling, so the director took it upon himself."

"Then the director doesn't have to spend time with his family?"

After a new nurse finished speaking, she was immediately pulled away: "Director Fu is not married yet, where is the family?"

"Yeah, but I don't know if he has a girlfriend. He probably has this look."

"Then his girlfriend is so pitiful."

Another young nurse shook her head: "How many days off do you think the director gets throughout the year? I think he can become an expert and be promoted to deputy director in no time."

"Yes, I even carry Xiao Ji with me during work hours."

A nurse said: "The director really has nothing to say about his work. He is very enterprising at first glance. Let me tell you, this kind of man is very abstinent."

"Really? Then the medical school said they wanted to hire him as a professor, why didn't they agree?"

"Then how do I know? Just get busy."

At night, there is a layer of lights on in the bungalow.

Ji Ran sat at the table, took a bite of food, and looked up at Fu Yanbai. He first thought that this man was going to spend the holiday in the hospital. He didn't know why, but he always felt uncomfortable.

"Why are you scheduled to attend lectures again on November?"

Fu Yanbai gave him a piece of boiled beef:

"A person with nothing to do."

Ji Ran:

He felt inexplicably weak, so he put a piece of spicy chicken into Fu Yanbai's bowl, and cleared his throat: "Oh, then, eat more."

The fried red spicy chicken fell into the bowl. Fu Yanbai plucked it but didn't pick it up. Ji Ran watched him take a mouthful of rice and then heard:

"My throat hurts and I can't eat spicy food."