19 - 20

Chapter 19
eye protectionturn off the lights
bigmiddleSmall
Fu Yanbai remembered that night.

Ji Ran stood on the side of the road at night.

He frowned tightly, as if everything made sense at once. Why did Ji Ran lose control of his emotions, why was he so scared, and stood in the dark by the side of the road waiting for him.

But at the time, he thought it was just a little boy's nagging, so he didn't ask any more questions.

Fu Yanbai's eyes drooped coldly, and Cheng Yu's pig liver face, which had been soaring just now, slowly fell back following this question.

Tailgating and casual talking are two different things.

If he admits, Ji Ran can call the police.

He seemed to have regained his sanity, restrained his madness, writhed uncomfortably, and his throat was thick: "I didn't! I just went to the supermarket and just happened to see it!"

All these reactions of his were noticed by Ji Ran little by little, and for some reason, the strings in Ji Ran's heart relaxed a little.

He intuitively felt that Cheng Yu was a coward without courage, even if he really had an idea, it would be difficult for him to have the courage to act it out.

"go out."

A low voice sounded in front of Cheng Yu, and Fu Yanbai stared at him with a frosty face: "Get out."

Cheng Yu couldn't believe it: "I haven't finished talking about my daughter yet!"

He had never encountered such cold eyes in the hospital.

Even when there was a dispute with Fu Yanbai because of Cheng Duoduo's treatment plan at first, the other party was silent at most, and he was always polite when he opened his mouth, and he was never displeased with him.

The face of the middle-aged man hurts more than his life. Cheng Yu's face turned purple: "You are a doctor, how dare a doctor talk to me like that?!"

Fu Yanbai's voice was flat: "You can call the report number 210819."

""

Cheng Yu didn't expect Fu Yanbai to be so unscrupulous, he lost control of his hands, and instantly became furious: "I am the family member of the patient! My daughter just finished the operation!"

"You stalked my family. He was just fourteen."

Fu Yanbai looked at the door motionlessly:

"Get out."

Ji Ran was standing by the table, the schoolbag on his shoulders had been pinched into twists by his whitish knuckles.

Something beneath the heart was faintly hot, beating faster and faster.

He seemed to have heard Fu Yanbai talking about his family just now.

Ji Ran confirmed several times in her heart that she was talking about herself. Even if he spoke in front of Cheng Yu, he was talking about himself.

He is family.

He really wanted to turn around now to see what Fu Yanbai's expression was when he said these words, whether he was cool, handsome, and protective of him.

But he didn't dare to take his eyes off Cheng Yu at all.

Ji Ran stared at Cheng Yu's waist, where the black belt was mostly blocked by the jacket of the coat, leaving only a black round belt buckle exposed in the middle.

if he's right

Cheng Duoduo's last thick black line should be this belt.

But Cheng Yu's belt buckle was a black ring, not a golden triangle. And the hospital will not provide peeling and fruit knives.