Bonus Chapter- Afterwards

*Victoria's P.O.V.*

"I'M GOING OUT!!!" I yelled out to anyone who was still home.

It was now September 7th.... It's been about two years since Zayn's death and one since me and Lou's wedding.

A lot went on in the time being.... Like Harry and Jackie got married.... Alyssa and Niall are engaged and Melissa moved back to Florida with her boyfriend.

As for me I've been living my left the way I've always wanted to.

I walked down the sort of empty streets as I made my way to the place I've constantly been at.

The NabWood Cemetery of Bradford.

I walked in slowly through the huge black gates as I made my way down to the end of the cemetery where I looked at Zayn's grave.

Zayn Javvad Malik

1993-2013

Zayn was one of the brightest young spirits ever known. He was a bright young boy who made a careless mistake. He will forever be missed by not only his family... But the ones who really cared for him.... one direction and the Daniels.

I suddenly felt a hand on my shoulder and turned around to see Louis as he whipped a tear away from my eye that I didn't even know was falling. "I'm sorry" Louis whispered.

He then gave me a bundle of roses which I neatly put in his grave before praying with Louis. " rest in peace mate... And I'm sorry" Louis said before starting to cry. But instead of letting me help him he kneeled down to match the leveling on the grave. Louis then traced Zayn's name while saying a prayer before getting up and smiling. "Forever in peace" me and Lou said at the same time before we walked back to the car where everyone was sitting.

*Zayn's P.o.v.*

"I love you Zayn.... I hope your watching over us" she said. Little did she know that I was.

"I love you too" I whispered.

"Don't worry Zayn...... They all still love and need you.... And you need them too" my new friend Aidan said. "I know but I can't go back down there!!!!" I said back.

"Sure you can...... Just like this.........."

I'VE GOT NEWS PEOPLE!!!

After the next chapter in HRS my friends are going to be helping me write it... And I also might be making a sequel for the story but now talking about Jace and Safire, Jacqueline's twins. And also thanks for all the support and stuff!!!