when jealousy takes over

I decided to turn off the t.v. and go upstairs to check on Louis but he was gone.... all that was there was a note....

I went to go get something. And sorry about the Mrs.Tomlinson. But hopefully I do marry you because you are pure awesome.

Love,

Louis William Tomlinson.

That was cute. I decided to hang it on my mini fridge. Then I heard a knock on the window.

Jackie- open the fucking window!

Me- ummm Excuse you?

Jackie- I don't care just open the window.

I opened the window and saw fans running outside the house.

Jackie- THEY CHASED ME FROM 8TH STREET ALL THE WAY HERE! We lived on 20th street.

Me- So you had a nice excersise? I said laughing

Jackie- yea... ONE I DIDN'T NEED! I SWEAR I WAS GOING TO FAINT THE LAST 5 BLOCKS!!!

Me- oh so you felt faintisum? Good for you I said putting up my thumb.

Niall- I'LL DRINK TO THAT!!! He screamed from the other side of the door.

I opened the door to see a drunk Niall. I saw that most of them besides Liam and Zayn were drunk. Oh great. A drunk Styles.I feel bad for Jacqueline. When we went downstairs we saw all of them, Liam not drinking. Zayn asking to and Liam not letting him while the others were seeing rainbows and super models. Haha.

Harry- Jackie lets go upstairs

Jackie- Harry your drunk!!!

Harry- I know.... He said carying her up the stairs. A few hours later she came down and bear hugged me.

Jackie-I THINK I'M PREGNANT!!!

Me- wait....you bonked?!

Jackie- Yes we did.

Me- I don't even wanna know about it. I said walking away.

I went upstairs to see Zayn sleeping in my bed. Wtf. I just Ignored him and got my computer. I checked twitter. Hate notes... ugh. I ecided to check Jackie's and all there was,was love. Bitches don't like me. Forget it. I just turned off my computer and got some icecream. That's when Liam asked me to help him and Jackie calm down the boys. I said yes. When I went over to Niall he just played with my hair. It was realllly weird because he also said I smelled like strawberrys. When I checked on Louis he started yelling random things. And Styles was asleep. Liam started to drink a little but he never got drunk. We then soon all went to sleep at 2am

**************************************************************************************

Jackie- GET THE FUCK UP!! Jackie said throwing pillows at me.

Me- STOP IT!

Harry- don't be an arse!

Me- HAROLD SHUT UP BECAUSE I WILL PUNCH YOU.

Harry- fine whatever sassy. No wonder why your perfect for Louis. Harry said running out the door.

Me- what?

Jackie- Harry thinks Louis is sassy.

Me- well he kinda is.

Louis- I HEARD THAT!

Me- YOU WERE SUPPOSED TO STUPID!

Louis- I LOVE YOU!

Me- I KNOW YOU DO.

Jackie- I think there is someone at the door.

Me- well.... GO ANSWER IT!

Jackie- fine whatever.

All of a sudden we saw David Schmitt.

David- well hello Jackie. Haven't seen you in a while.

Harry- umm.... she has a boyfriend now... BYE! Harry said trying to push him out the door.

Me- HARRY BE CAREFUL YOU MIGHT BREAK HIS BONES!!!! I said getting him off David.

Jackie- I've been with OneDirection. They are awesome. The concert is tonight. Wanna come?

Me- Jackie we on't have enough tickets.

Jackie- nonsense... Harry would you give him a ticket please?

Harry- NOT OVER MY DEAD BODY! Harry said running upstairs.

Me- Jackie go get him!

Jackie- NO YOUR NOT THE BOSS OF ME! COME ON DAVID LETS GO! Jackie said pulling David out the door with her.

Me- well you don't gotta yell at me. I said then walking upstairs. I went upstairs to see Liam video chatting with some girl.

Me- Oooh someone's got a girlfriiiend. I said taking his laptop away

Liam- what do you want?

Me-go check on Harry.

Liam- why?

Me- Harry and Jackie got into a fight because David came over.

Liam- David?

Me- David Schmitt. We met him in Dublin when we went for a wedding.

Liam-fine let me go check on him.

*Liam's P.O.V.*

I hope Harry is alright. It sounded like he really got pissed. When I went and knocked on the bathroom door all I could hear is Harry sobbing.

Me- Harry let me in.

Harry- NO!

Me- Please.

Harry- fine. But I'm sad.

Me- why? I said going into the room.

Harry- because Jackie loves David more then me. I can tell.

Me- no she dosn't

Harry- SHE ASKED ME TO GIVE HIM A FREE TICKET!!!

Me-Well you have the free ticket to get into her pants whenever you want cause your her boyfriend

Harry- I might not be. I don't know what to do.

Me- don't make her sad. She loves you. Don't loose your trust dude. That's bad. Very.

Harry- ya think?!

Me- Okay dude you need to chill out. Really. Just calm down.

Harry- but I miss her. I can't be without her. EVER.

Me- well.... Impress her. Make her a song.

Harry- but I'll need all of your help. Including her sister's

Me- well then.... LETS GET TO WORK! I said running to get the others.