chapter 30

I finally had gathered everything and decided to go and talk to Zayn.

It's best now because we actually are alone. I needed to know what it ment. And why it happened how it did.

When I came inside he had fully taken off his shirt and was relaxing with a box of 'Mellowmars'

Zayn- oh hey Vick. He said winking

Me- can I talk to you?

Zayn- is it bad?

Me- I have no clue.

******************************************************

Me- so..... y-

Zayn- I know your gonna ask... about that kiss. I was just worried. I really just needed to know someone was there for me. It's okay if you hate me.

(The door slowly opens without anyone knowing)

Me-I'd never hate you.... I just..... wanted to....thank you...... lately i've been confused and all and it really just lifted my troubles away.

Zayn- so.... Friends? he gave an aquard smile.

Me- Friends. I said as we both hugged.

Louis- WHAT THE HELL?!

*******************************************************

Vicky&Zayn- Louis!!! we can explain! Me and Zayn said in unison.

Louis- SAVE IT!!! Louis said dropping down what looked to be as roses in cellophane.

We both looked at each other. Both guilty as charged.

Zayn wrapped his arms around me as I began to sob.

Me- It...... was all........ a.......... mistake. I said between sobs.

Zayn- shhh..... calm down. It'll be okay. We'll tell Louis. Don't worry. Everything will be alright.

Everything wasn't Zayn! Don't lie. We hugged, Louis got angry, I sobbed. It was all finished. Everything said and done was said and done.

He held me as I continued to cry.

Zayn- I love you. He whispered into my ear.

*Zayn's P.O.V.*

Aftrer we hugged Louis came in. He got pissed and dropped something on the floor as he left.

Victoria then started helplessly crying. That was my moment! I grabbed her into a hug and told her everything was going to be okay.

I knew too..... It wasn't.

I decided to bring her to her room to calm down. I put her on the bed and then scrolled through her Ipod's music.

Nice stuff.

WAIT!!! THERE IT IS!!!

Michael Jackson- 5 songs

I put on a random song and then started dancing. She started giggling and then joined along. It was so funny.

Me and her then decided to put on the telly. We watched 'Little Monsters'. Before half the movie her face was completely red.

Victoria- This....... is...... hilarious. She said between laughs which made me giggle.

Hehe.

Me- so.... what's the plan for dinner? I asked her.

Victoria- well....... what do you wanna have?

Me- I was thinking you could pick.

Victoria- okay.... how about.......

Millers Ale House?

Me- nice choice dear.... get your coat on and we'll head out.

It didn't take her very long to get ready.

The only make-up she wears is lipstick and mascara.

She then got on her jacket.

And then we headed out.