the bar

Once I got in the car I tried on the new baby pink ring. It fit perfectly with a bit of extra space. I fell in love with it.

Lou- I hope you like it.

Me- like it? I freakin love it! and I love you too. I said kissing him.

That's when Max gave me another look. But this time he looked like he really didn't wanna do this. Like he didn't wanna fight but did. It was all really strange so I ignored it and shared the news to everyone when we got home. That's when dad gave even better news. He said that the boys were allowed to go to the bar to entertain.It was funny because it was one good thing after another! Me and Jackie decided to go pick out our outfits and talk for a bit.

We suddenly turned it into a game of skipping steps. It was really fun. When we got inside my closet she kept asking me to borrow stuff. It was weird because her clothes were like 10xs better then mine were.

When she had finally picked me out an outfit I helped her get hers and we both checked them out. It turned out pretty good obviously because when we came down the boys started whisteling. I saw Jackie blush like mad and I took Louis upstairs to get him an outfit.

Lou-No need hunny. I have an outfit.

Me- you do? Where? Let me see it.

Lou- Can't baby. It's another surprise.

Me- I love your surprises.

Lou- You know what I love more then surprises?

Me- what?

Lou- you. Louis said kissing me.

That's when mom came in so we stopped and kept a mom-safe distance until she left. We then decided to stop being love birds and get everything ready for the party.

Then the boys left. It wasn't long before me and Jackie got texts from the boys. Alyssa was too busy getting her outfit to be bothered.

My phone:

Hey it's Lou... missing u all these MOMENTS because I WANT you and hope you arent TAKEN by surprise. Xx

Jackie's phone:

Hey hun its Harry. Love you and I can't wait to see you tonight. And tell Vicky sorry about the love pun. He does that stuff sometimes. <3

Soon we were both busy texting and tweeting to see the clock and soon my father told us it was time to go. We checked the time.

Shit!

we had been so busy that we forgot to fix our make-up. Luckily I had an emergancy make-up kit that we used.

Dad- Jackie you better not be going out with u looking like that. Now go change!

Jackie- what i'm too sexy for you? ;)

Dad- no for Harry now go change!

So Jackie went upstairs and got a less-showing dress and pretended to put it on. So then she ran into the car while I got everything I would need. As I was walking out the front door Lou texted me.

Where are you? We are waiting. P.s. don't bring a jacket! Xx

What? I soon replyed.

Okay but why? Lol we are on our way! xoxo

When we got there we saw the guys in tux's. Sexy. Me and Louis hung out at the bar while the others went to talk. That's when my dad went up to say a speech. Ugh..

Dad- We are very happy to have everyone here tonight. It is very important that we however go over some rules.... First one....

Alyssa- GET TO THE MUSIC ALREADY!!! ENOUGH TALKING!

And that's when everyone started to cheer so they put the music back on.

Lou-would you like to have a dance?

Me- sure.... why not?

That's when I saw Alexa. This new chick Max had been seeing. Thats how we broke up.

I gave her a dirty look and continued dancing with Louis. I wasn't jealous of her at all.... Lou and I had been going out and I have a ring to prove it. Beat that Alexa!!

That's when they put on Call It What You Want- Foster The People and the place went mad! Me,Jackie and Alyssa sang with Niall Harry and Louis while dancing. It was so cute because Harry and Jackie looked so perfect. Me and Louis had a good time though. I was shocked because Harry kissed her! Right on the lips! That was their first official kiss! I was so happy for them and of-course they were happy too.

Alyssa and Niall kissed but on the cheek which was surprising because it was now just them mostly who hadn't had an official kiss.

But they still looked happy so I left it atlone. After that song they put on KeepsGettinBetter-Christina Aguilera. That's when it was the girls turn to sing. So me,Alyssa,Jackie,,Alexa and a few other girls started singing.

Me- I'M YOUR SUPERGIRL OUT TO SAVE YOUR WORLD AND IT KEEPS GETTIN BETTER. I said pointing to Louis who just kept giggling.

Jackie- SOMEDAYS I'M A SUPER BITCH UP TO MY OLD TRICKS BUT IT WONT LAST FORVER!!! She said pointing to Harry who was completely in-love.

Once the song was over we chilled out while Nadine and Kyle came in.

Nadine had to go to Ireland and said goodbye to us while we went to watch the movie earlier.

Me- NADINEEE! I said running to her and hugging her.

Nadine- Vicky!!!! She said freezing for a moment.

Me-what's wrong.

Nadine- its.... its..... Liam Payne!

Me- Yea.... its Liam... what's so wrong?

Nadine- HE'S MY CELEBRITY CRUSH BESIDES HARRY STYLES!!! WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME U HANG OUT WITH THEM?!

Me- Its all over the news and magazines EVERYWHERE. I thought news would get to you before you flew in from Ireland but I guess not. Sorry but I still love u. I said winking.

Me and Nadine had a 'sister/best friend' relationship. We loved each other like sisters but were very close best friends. We knew mostly everything about each other.

Nadine- Vicky you gotta help! Make a youtube interveiw and send the link to my phone. Please say its for a close friend.

Me- Okay.

Nadine- I'm gonna go get a drink.... bye sis. Nadine said walking away

Now this was a bit of a challenge......