the incidents D:

When we got over there I saw Max.... ugh. He was with his ugly friends so I just ignored them and we sat two tables down from them because he asked the waitress to sit us there. That bitch.

Louie- should we move?

Me- only if this bitch comes over.

Louie- Okay just calm down please.

Me- I'll try I said winking.

We decided to use the jealousy card on Max. We started saying random things and laughing and having a good time. He almost came over a few times but I guess he was afraid.

Waitress- here are your milkshakes and a letter from two tables down.

Me- thank you I said hanging the letter to Louis.

Louis- That bitch is going down!!! Louis said getting up.

Me- Louis sit down! Please just sit!

Louis- I'm tired of that bitch being an asshole trying to break us up. He said going over to Max and punching him in the face.

Everyone started to gasp and Louis took me out the door with out milkshakes and food before I could read the note.

Me- Lou are you okay? I said to Louis who was now crying.

Louis- I hate that kid, no matter what he just wont stop!!! I want him dead!

Me- lets not say that.... baby it'll be alright... as long as we have each other.

Louis- I have an idea. Make some greeting cards. We are going to new york city.

Me- okay but for what?

Louis- You'll see.

When we got home we saw Harry getting ready for something.

Zayn- going anywhere Harold?

Me- Hey guys.... what is Harry doing?

Liam- he's preparing for his big night!

Me- where?

Harry- on the S.S. Harold.

Louis-Me and my lady are going to NewYorkCity to rub something in Max's face. Louis said proudly.

Me- wait but I don't wanna have to give him his invitation!!!

Louis- you have too... just don't even look at him.

Me- alright fine.

When we got there I took the note and slowly moved inside the place and that's when all eyes were fixed on me. I slowly walked up to Max who was goofing around with his friends.

Max- you came back? I knew you would darling. He said winking.

I then looked to Louis who urged me to give him the letter.

Me- I hate you... you are a dumbfuck and here is your letter douchebag. I said running to Louis who soon hugged me really tightly.

As we were walking out Max threw a fork at us and went into my hand. Everyone was shocked. I soon started bleeding.

Louis- YOU RAGGITY SON OF A BITCH!!! Louis said trying to get a knife into his throat.

Me- SOMEONE CALL THE HOSPITAL PLEASEEEEE! THIS REALLY HURTS!!!

I was soon rushed to the hospital and Louis,Me and Max and his friends were banned from JonnyRocket. That was sad.

As I got rushed to the hostpital they put me on this stuff that made me all sleepy. I soon fell asleep and when I woke up all of them were there. I had a cast on my hand and the worst of all was that Max's friends were laughing at me.

Me- Laugh one more time and watch me take a bat and shove it right through your bodies!!! I said scaring them

Max- calm down bitch. He said sternly.

Louis- shut the fuck up you assholed peice of shit!

Me- WHAT DID YOU JSUT CALL ME?! BECAUSE I WILL THROW YOU OUT THAT FUCKING WINDOW IF U CALL ME A BITCH AGAIN. I said making sure he shut up.

Doctor- Mr.Tomlinson sir... you are her boyfriend so may I have a word with you.

Louis- of-course doctor. Louis said in his sexy british acsent.